Official Server password protected??

Twizya

It seems our server is really just getting pooped on... sometimes its the last to populate after the network goes down and now this??? Could our community get some sort of explanation? Don't let us waste our time and effort on building up the server if we can't even play it. This is the best server I have ever been on in the official list and our community for sure has been one of the best so I'm sure we would all like some notifications for the rollbacks and password protection and such.

I agree  with all of you.  The constant issuing of new content on top  of all the old bugs is why I left the game until rag came out to begin with.  The worst part is we cant even give the devs the benefit of the doubt because of how awesome rag is, seeing how they didnt make it.  A private modder made it.   I love the potential of what this game "Could" be, but we cant even get correct announcements of updates and fixes or restarts.   I mean, honestly, I am still trying to figure out what the "Issies" are and what was done about them.  I am also replacing every clock in my house because none of them can count 20 minutes to shutdown with an extra 25 minutes in between.  I just dont get it.  Beautiful game, when your not getting trolled its a fun game, keeps people coming back just to poop on us some more.  If its a money grab thing to pay for development, throw us a bone, show us some honest effort then ask for donations.  If you convince us that your actually making an effort to make a change instead of dumping new skins on old bugs, there are allot of us that would love to donate to help the cause.  We dont want to lose the community.

I know this sounds mostly harsh but it is with care and the best intentions.

Archived