Otter a no show for consoles... Any thoughts on a release date?

KamikaziOtter

Try to look the bright side...  the PC players (we) are suffering from insane amount of micro updates, what usually result in random bugs, broken features what worked before. At least those u wont get on consoles, as we are the labrats for you (I know I know, there are enough bugs remain for your enjoyment anyway). 

Theoretically you will get better quality because lots of issues we detect for you..

11 hours ago, NickSmith76 said:

Try to look the bright side...  the PC players (we) are suffering from insane amount of micro updates, what usually result in random bugs, broken features what worked before. At least those u wont get on consoles, as we are the labrats for you (I know I know, there are enough bugs remain for your enjoyment anyway). 

Theoretically you will get better quality because lots of issues we detect for you..

Hehe, yeah not so much... As I have ark for both PC and Xbox, so I get a preview of updates, it's just that our RP server is on Console and it's where all my friends are... Hopefully it comes soon! :)

This was posted on jeremy's twitter 2 days ago:

As it says "Pc first" and the PC update is supposed to be released on the 8th  my best guess is sometime next week as i dont think microsoft do certification over weekends. They could also hold out untill the cross platform play update is released "Mid-September" but i really hope they dont. 

This is just my guess so dont message me in a week saying you lied lol ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived