Ark Ragnarok PvE 24/7 Newly Open To Public On Xbox

Hey Survivors,

I Have Wiped My Old Server And I'm Starting A Fresh And Opening It Up To Everyone. Complete Blank Slate :) Please Bare In Mind Before Asking To Join I Am A Normal Person. Not An Established Company. The Server MAY Go Down Occasionally While I'm At Work But Will Be Back On When I'm Back. My Aim Is To Keep This Server Going With A Mature Community. Below Is A Little Bit About The Server An My Thoughts And Stuff :D

I Got Fed Up Worrying About Getting My Base Raided Every Time I Logged Off An Official Server And Therefore Was Spending Way Too Much Time On It Only To Have Everything Destroy By A Tamed Giga Over And Over Again. So I Went To The Shops And Bought An Xbox To Host My Own Server...  And Now I Actually Enjoy The Game Alot More. I'm Looking Forward To Building A New Community So Please Bare In Mind When You Join It May Be A Bit Quiet While We Are Building Up :-)

At The Moment I Am Running It A Bit Like The Famous Pooping Evolved Server On YouTube. PvE But With PvP Enabled In Case We Change It For The Future. I Am Keeping It As My Self As The Only Admin But I Am Rather Funny About Cheating And Never Have Or Will Spawn Or Change Anything To Benefit Myself Or Others. So If You Join, Don't Ask. We Have Been Running For A Little Bit But Now I Would Like To Open It Up For You To Join ! So With A Bit About Us I Have Put Our Rules And Server Settings Below. I Am Only Mentioning Settings That Have Been Changed So If You Don't See It Below It Means It Is Set To The Default Multiplier.

Map - Ragnarok

Difficulty Level - 1 ( Max )

Crosshairs - Enabled

Show Player Map Location - On

No Obelisk Downloads Of Any Kind Apart From Bosses

Exp Multiplier - 2.0

Taming Speed - 2.0

Harvest Amount - 2.0

Hatching Speed - 6.0

Maturing Speed - 9.0

Cave Flyers - Enabled

No Building On Public Areas - Caves And Volcano

DO NOT BUILD CLOSE TO OTHER PLAYERS. YOUR STRUCTURE WILL BE DESTROYED WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION.

All Dino And Player Stats Have Remained UNALTERED.

After Many Weeks If Not Months Of Playing Around With The Settings And Testing I Believe This Is One Of The Most Fun Set Ups For A PvE Dedicated Server Without It Becoming Stupidly Easy / Overpowered. I Of Corse Take Suggestions From Members Of The Server If They Are Sensible And Will Benefit Everyone But If It's Something Like " ARRGGH TAYZER MAKE THE TAMING MULTIPLIER 100000000000000000000 AND HARVESTING 100000000000000000000 " I Will Ban You And You Shall Not Return. I Have Played This Long Without You I Can Go On Without You :-)

If I Have Not Covered Anything On Here That You Would Like To Know Before Joining You Can Message Me On This Or My Gamertag ----- Tayzer o

If All Your Message Says Is - Inv Server - Or Something Just As Rude Or Ignorrant I'll Block You :-)

If You Would Like To Join Message Me On This Or On My Gamertag ------- Tayzer o -------- And We Will Go From There. I Look Forward To Seeing You On Our Server Soon. This Is NOT The Server. I Will Give You The Servers Gamtertag If You Seem Alright :)

Must Be Able To Understand And Speak Acceptable English.

Happy Surviving !!!

Tayzer

• 4 weeks later...

Archived