Ragnarok boosted pvp

I started up a boosted pvp server on ragnarok. 15x taming, 6x xp, 6x gathering, weight is 2x per lvl, 3x breeding, 10x hatch, and 3x maturation speed, and turrent damage is increased to 3x to account for faster raising and taming. Some additional rules are no killing passives, no completely wiping someone, don't be a douche, no blocking artifact caves, and each new member will be given a lvl 150 dino of their choosing to help them start off. This dino will not be replaced if lost or killed for ANY reason. Message Dirty Delynn if interested in playing, there are currently 15 players and we will probably stop accepting players at 30-40 depending on how the server holds up. 

There is still room for more players, the server seems to still be running smoothly. You can add dirty delynn as a friend to join, I'll have to add you in when I get back home. Also you will need to contact DIV1NE HaVoK to get your starter dino as he is the admin for the server. After you join please contact him for questions because I may not see it them for a while if sent to the host account, thanks in advance! 

Archived