24/7 Island Pvp Player Dedicated For Xbox 1

24/7 Island Pvp Player Dedicated For Xbox 1 in need of some population. Hi guys and gals Killa here trying to recruit a good population for my private server. I've had my server up for almost a year now, i mainly started it so myself and a few buddys had somewhere to play with no hassle...we were sick of joining player deds only to find that the admins closed them at a moments notice leaving us looking for new homes every few months or so. After playing on our own for a while i feel it's time to open it up to the public so that we can get a good comunity going...something thats been lacking on most of the servers of late. There is only one admin and that is myself, i am only here to help and to ensure fair play across the board...i will not be raiding. Instead i will try to promote an enviroment where you will feel it's ok to pvp and if you get wiped i will help rebuild...i feel it's an important part of the game and a fun part at that. It's a mildly boosted server aimed at giving generous resources whilst retaining some of that grind that we all know and love. Rates are as follows.

Taming x4

Hatching x10

Maturing x3

Xp x1.3

Good stats for players, boosted slightly.

Nice chunky stats for tames.

Stamina is set at 0.7 in favour of staying airbourne longer.

Turret damage is x5 to accomodate higher health.

All resistances are doubled for dinos and players are at 1.6 the norm.

Looking forward to surviving with you guys, please ask if you need to know more.

My gt is Killa Mr B XB1 and the server name is Killas Ark. I will be posting rules in the ark club i will be setting up...joining is required.

Many thanks once again.?

On 05/09/2017 at 11:38 AM, KillaMrB said:

24/7 Island Pvp Player Dedicated For Xbox 1 in need of some population. Hi guys and gals Killa here trying to recruit a good population for my private server. I've had my server up for almost a year now, i mainly started it so myself and a few buddys had somewhere to play with no hassle...we were sick of joining player deds only to find that the admins closed them at a moments notice leaving us looking for new homes every few months or so. After playing on our own for a while i feel it's time to open it up to the public so that we can get a good comunity going...something thats been lacking on most of the servers of late. There is only one admin and that is myself, i am only here to help and to ensure fair play across the board...i will not be raiding. Instead i will try to promote an enviroment where you will feel it's ok to pvp and if you get wiped i will help rebuild...i feel it's an important part of the game and a fun part at that. It's a mildly boosted server aimed at giving generous resources whilst retaining some of that grind that we all know and love. Rates are as follows.

Taming x4

Hatching x10

Maturing x3

Xp x1.3

Looking forward to surviving with you guys, please ask if you need to know more.

My gt is Killa Mr B XB1 and the server name is Killas Ark. I will be posting rules in the ark club i will be setting up...joining is required.

Many thanks once again.?

Taming x4

Hatching x10

Maturing x3

Xp x1.3

Many thanks once again.?

• 3 weeks later...

Taming x4

Hatching x10

Maturing x3

Xp x1.3

Many thanks once again.?

Taming x4

Hatching x10

Maturing x3

Xp x1.3

Many thanks once again.?

Taming x4

Hatching x10

Maturing x3

Xp x1.3

Many thanks once again.?

• 2 weeks later...

Taming x4

Hatching x10

Maturing x3

Xp x1.3

Many thanks once again.?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived