Let me guess...

Pic1

So next month when ARK: Aberration comes out, you're going to do the same thing you did last week and give us 5 PVE and 5 PVP servers for PC aren't you? This way hundreds of PC players can just stare at the 70/70 bullpoop on their screen for hours before they accidentally get in or give up and go play another game, right?

If you cannot even afford to host the required number of servers then at least do what other online games have done. Charge us a small monthly fee or something. We have an alliance of 5 players on NA-Rag-71 PVE server and half the time 2-3 of us can't get in. This is beyond unprofessional on your part.

Dont worry, they'll only give 1 server to OC PVP and 1 to OC PVP, with 1000s of people playing from OC regions there has to be at the very least 1-200 people playing official PVE, yet it only gets 1 server which then is half filled constantly with chinese and NA tribes.

I've bought Abberation, but I doubt I'll get to play it on official for a couple of months.

Honestly, seeing how wildcard treats the players, I will not buy anything in advance.

- I will wait until the release
- check the feedback on the forums
- wait for couple patches (because it will be bugged as hell for sure)
- will wait to see how many servers they will open

And if everything fine, I will buy the DLC standalone. I dont mind if I pay 4-5 euros more, it worth me to feel I wont be cheated and treated like dirt.

Ps: there is a high chance when  all the conditions above fulfilled, the DLC will be on sale already (eg on the halloween or christhmas one :D )

Archived