Preserving salt and preserving bins

Zuesneith

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am new to this community but I wanted to say that despite not being able to put pres salt in a pres bin on ps4 and no apparent fix, I have found that using a hyaenadon with a meat pack saddle will give you 16x pres rate. Put pres salt (gives 2x pres) in the Hyaenadon and presto, you have 32x. Still far more than using just the bin at 20x. This has allowed for a longer pres time for wyvern milk and If you stack up to 6 pres salt in hyaenadon inventory it gets even longer. I have also seen the use of a daedons passive healing ability to keep baby wyverns alive. I was still able to imprint 2x on it, making the raising much easier. I just read this thread and thought this might be some helpful info.??

On 8/14/2018 at 11:36 PM, KraggTheGrimm said:

I am new to this community but I wanted to say that despite not being able to put pres salt in a pres bin on ps4 and no apparent fix, I have found that using a hyaenadon with a meat pack saddle will give you 16x pres rate. Put pres salt (gives 2x pres) in the Hyaenadon and presto, you have 32x. Still far more than using just the bin at 20x. This has allowed for a longer pres time for wyvern milk and If you stack up to 6 pres salt in hyaenadon inventory it gets even longer. I have also seen the use of a daedons passive healing ability to keep baby wyverns alive. I was still able to imprint 2x on it, making the raising much easier. I just read this thread and thought this might be some helpful info.??

you sir have made it clear that now i have to get a this tame. 8/21/2018 still cannot put preserving salt in preserving bin. using it for nameless venom very frustraiting

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived