Preserving salt and preserving bins

Zuesneith

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I did that after the update last night to all 3 Xbox and still nothing as far as the bins. after the update it took almost 30 mins before my fiancees account would fully load besides giving him a dark screen but you could faintly see our tames names so I had to go get his bod. The server box loaded good, not sure if it would  have the perish. issue since its for our dedicated server but we reinstalled and restarted, reset wifi and everything just to be sure it wasn't something on our end before I came here. Was trying to save my wyvern mik. IDT they care much either, game is still kinda buggy, especially the RV and they took it out of beta before fixing majority issues

It's one thing to see the post and know about an issue. It is completely different to have to FIND the actual problem and fix it.  When you have perfected your programming skills, please feel free to teach us all where in the code the issue is and how to fix it.  Of course, do that NOW!.......

The problem is fixed. They just haven't put it on console. PC had the same issue where nothing could go into the bins. They just seem to forgot about console. Get off your high horse. Oh, and have a good day sir.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2017 at 10:29 AM, Malosa said:

@Jatheish @Jeremy Stieglitz

Please fix this issue on xbox .. still dont working 

Still not working on PS4 either. Very frustrating because I was looking forward to raising my first wyvern. Glad i didn't just rush into the process because i would have lost my 185 wyvern.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Zuesneith said:
5 minutes ago, Archone said:
Last I checked the only container it will go into is a vessel. No feeding trough, preserving bin, or refrigerator. At least on console.

Yes and it shouldn't be like that. Pc has has the issue fixed and can out it in the bins.

But Xbox 1 X got their pretty graphics. raptor the people that want working game mechanics :P

Archived