Offline raid protection NA servers?

Killazebra69

As the title sugguest will wildcard put up offline raid protection servers for North American? I love Ark pretty much the only game i like to play but regular PvP is 2 wild and I almost always get raided while Im at work so the offline protection is the best feature they even implemented I think. If I am online and you kill my base good for you but when you cheese my base with c4s and nobody is there to stop you thats stupid imo. I get that this is a tribe based game, but most tribes wont recuit new people. I have been trying to join a bug tribe but because i started a new character on the new servers no one believes that I am an experienced ark player...... pretty dumb

At this current time there is only one EU orp server cluster. I am thinking about playing on there but the lag will prolly be extreme.

We need NA and OC orp clusters, because now we have only EU cluster. BTW, I can play only on Scorched Earth map, because another map servers are full at that time. So, lack of NA and OC orp servers it's a problem for all regions. Wildcard should change some servers mode from "regular" to orp if there's no hardware to deploy. 

On 9/4/2017 at 5:19 PM, Killazebra69 said:

As the title sugguest will wildcard put up offline raid protection servers for North American? I love Ark pretty much the only game i like to play but regular PvP is 2 wild and I almost always get raided while Im at work so the offline protection is the best feature they even implemented I think. If I am online and you kill my base good for you but when you cheese my base with c4s and nobody is there to stop you thats stupid imo. I get that this is a tribe based game, but most tribes wont recuit new people. I have been trying to join a bug tribe but because i started a new character on the new servers no one believes that I am an experienced ark player...... pretty dumb

At this current time there is only one EU orp server cluster. I am thinking about playing on there but the lag will prolly be extreme.

You're asking for a game breaking mechanic to be put in the game for your benefit... Auto turrets are meant offline protection.

• 1 month later...
On 9/4/2017 at 3:19 PM, Killazebra69 said:

You should just log on there and check out the EU servers and see if the lag is fine.  I've played on EU servers before and never had an issue.

Archived