does my PC have a chance of running this?

izanagi00

just as the topic says, i'm wondering if my computer has any chance of running ark on even the lowest settings. My computer's hardware:

Processor: AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core Processor 3.80 GHz

RAM: 4GB (thankfully i can get more RAM at a later date fairly easily if needed)

Graohics Card/GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 720 (I don't know where to look for how much RAM the GPU has. I should also mention that i just got this computer last Christmas so it'll be some time before i can replace the GPU... although it's certainly a lot better than my old cruddy one which really stunk.)

So, can my computer run ARK on the lowest settings? *sighs* I just hope my internet problems where my computer's internet seems to turn off then on near instantly every 30 minutes or so doesn't cause too much problems since i'll end up getting booted from the game due to DCing because of that stupid thing.

technically the game is my little brother's as is the Xbox One. don't get me wrong, i don't mind it being there, but I'd have to share with my brother not to mention the fact that i can't even play it right now since i can't go in his room until the cat is taken tomorrow morning to get his stitches taken out. if i had Ark for the PC or the PS4 i\d be able to play it when i want... and ARK isn't available for even pre-order on the PS4 and I don't have an Xbox One which leaves the PC. hence, why i want to see if my PC can run it... otherwise I'd want the PS4 version.

oh thank God that all i need to do to at least run it even if it's just barely is upgrade my RAM. and like I said, i won't be able to upgrade my GPU and CPU for some time. i have no income and i just got this computer. anything i wind up getting, far more often than not, someone else pays for it. And before anyone tells me to get a job,  i have Asperger's as well as a few other mental disorders to a lesser extent including ADHD, Anxiety issues, and slight OCD tendencies. unfortunately, my shrink won't diagnose me with anything besides ADHD because she doesn't want me "labeled" but there is evidence to the contrary and she doesn't properly diagnose me, bye-bye old shrink. seriously, my only hope at this point is Disability pay...

Iv seen some youtube vids of people running minimum pc and the game looks really bad.  If your joining a tribe you will still be able to help but you wont enjoy it and when you get jumped on by 10 compy your gpu will just blow.   Im really impressed with the xbone version,  looks good and plays stable.   Pc elites will laugh with their 1080p super machines but who cares.   Just LEARN the game (and you really do need to learn it) and wait for the ps release in june.  With your knowledge of the game you will be able to race ahead of the newbs. 

Archived