[UK] Ragnarok PVP SERVER (495) 5x RATES

Welcome peeps! 

Our server is a PVP server and is boosted just enough so nothing is too easy nor too hard. 5x Taming 5x EXP 5x Harvesting. 

To join, just search for the title of this forum in the Unofficial PC Sessions filter of the Xbox server browser.

Other sliders have also been modified to make the game a little bit more friendly to new players and giving a greater quality of life to all players.

Feel free to join peeps, thanks!

NOTE: Please make sure you unlock the Ragnarock map! 

Dont get me wrong 4 hours in i was having a great time but then while i was minding my business building i get picked up by a griffin and dropped to my death. i go back to where i was building and his other tribe mate does tha same exact thing only emptying my body so when i got to it it was bare. i was looking to play pve not having to worry about a griffin picking me up and dropping me to my death

Yes this was a problem, however it is now fixed. I had the setting on so players could pick Wilddinos and other players up on PVE for convenience, however people just abused that power so I've disabled the option. We do have thieves on the Server, but that should not be a problem as long as you pin code what you can and lock everything behind a sealed door. It was KeeLo who brought this problem to my attention and I fixed it within 24 hours. Apologies again for you experience, but I can assure you will have a better one this time.

Thanks!

Hawkz

On 14.9.2017 at 10:33 PM, KeeLo said:

Dont get me wrong 4 hours in i was having a great time but then while i was minding my business building i get picked up by a griffin and dropped to my death. i go back to where i was building and his other tribe mate does tha same exact thing only emptying my body so when i got to it it was bare. i was looking to play pve not having to worry about a griffin picking me up and dropping me to my death

Yeh that was bad since i was on when it happened. 

KeeLo dont give up bud.

Besides that i can just say i have not seen or read about any problems on the Server so far.

Regards

Dargan/Wildthing

• 3 weeks later...

Archived