Good News Phoenix can be transfered to ragnarok!

Zergling963

So I know you aren't able to find the phoenix on Ragarok due to it being exclusive to scorched earth! Good news is you can transfer it there. I transfered from my singleplayer game to my unofficial server (needed to test this anyway as have had issues in the past) And successfully downloaded a phoenix, Argentavis and items :) Pictures to show it in Ragnarok! So happy I can now use my phoenix on Ragnarok :) Enjoy

20170904191623_1.jpg

20170904191535_1.jpg

20170904190711_1.jpg

59 minutes ago, Baton said:

What about base w8? A guy told he got 90(!) W8 on 150 one

Yeah, they have fairly low Weight, though that should be a pre-tame one. Post tame should have around 98-100 Weight (big difference, I know). Seems like they're something of a glass cannon for PvP, with relatively low HP but some pretty aggressive attacks, and in PvE they seem to excel at processing resources but not harvesting/hauling them (in particular, I'd guess they smelt metal around 5x as fast as a forge)

11 hours ago, WarriorOfTheSea said:

I was taming one on SE official server. (patch 268.12) But it flew out desert and the heat wave was over.  I saw it turned to ashes, was fell to land and disappeared. So it will be still there in the next heat wave right? any idea?

Yes it tends to respawn in the same area!

12 hours ago, PuffyPony said:

Yeah, they have fairly low Weight, though that should be a pre-tame one. Post tame should have around 98-100 Weight (big difference, I know). Seems like they're something of a glass cannon for PvP, with relatively low HP but some pretty aggressive attacks, and in PvE they seem to excel at processing resources but not harvesting/hauling them (in particular, I'd guess they smelt metal around 5x as fast as a forge)

5x as fast as a regular forge or industrial forge?

16 hours ago, PuffyPony said:

I spawned in some tamed 150s, so they all were "perfect tames" with lvl224 and their weight was always ~90-99. It really sucks... And worst part is that you gain just 3 points when leveling weight. Health, stamina and melee go up quite nicely, so spend your levels on these. And: It smelts 4x faster than a regular forge. Best parts about the Phoenix are the flying speed when you hold down space and it poops silica pearls.

40 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

I spawned in some tamed 150s, so they all were "perfect tames" with lvl224 and their weight was always ~90-99. It really sucks... And worst part is that you gain just 3 points when leveling weight. Health, stamina and melee go up quite nicely, so spend your levels on these. And: It smelts 4x faster than a regular forge. Best parts about the Phoenix are the flying speed when you hold down space and it poops silica pearls.

nope spending all my points on weight being PVE server! I would rather go around and quickly get metal if I need it than go out and have to come back to use it! I would rather fly the bird out than not use it at all! I don't care about not getting many points into weight as for me it is worth pumping that weight! Not a waste of specs to me or possibly others that play pve

Last update:

Current Version: v268.2
- Increased Phoenix weight-carrying capacity by +200%, made Sulfur add +200% more food to Phoenix, reduced Phoenix Food consumption rates by 60%, increased Phoenix fire DoT by +200%
- Made Phoenix Flame-Charge ability use dynamic key binding (so will work if Jump key is bound to something other than 'Spacebar'), and work with gamepad input
- Increased client-side UI performance of large scrollable lists (inventory item lists, engram list, server list, etc).

Very nice! Now I have to test it again. :) 

On 9/4/2017 at 6:49 AM, Zergling963 said:

Yep it even smelts metal, cooks meat, harvests stone and flint! Only thing is you need sulpher to keep it alive. As sulpher is what it eats

The bottom picture is me riding it :)

Hey my pheonix won't download, it's showing in the obi but won't let me click it? Downloads are turned on is there a timer or something?

Archived