Why are new severs not being put up!?!?

ServerlessAussie

So after 4-5 days from launch and basically all "new" servers are 70/70 24/7. [EDIT: 1 week now and still nothing] 

I have yet ti be able to join all but one PVE server and that was simply because I could NEVER join a PVP server due to capacity. The sever I joined was also 100% pillar spammed.

Why is there no official response to this? We paid for the game and we can't play! 

Dear Wildcard, if you are putting up new servers hurry up otherwise give me back my money! I have spent well over 2 hours trying to join an official since purchase and have yet to have ANY game play! I want official servers or my money back!

This is not good enough!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can understand what WC have said in relation to their initial server release being delayed due to technical issues meaning they have had to manually distribute servers resulting in the delays. these things do happen I suppose.

what I do hope they do is respond to the Pillar issues

our server is impossible on Rag. I placed a 1x1x2 structure with the idea of returning to it and developing a Argy trap on one of the most AWKWARD building locations near blue OB. came back half an hour later and suddenly my building has been restricted by a tribe who has pillared the entire area. I just about managed to get 6 foundations down (I was there first) and have asked them to remove it but got the response of "we don't care go play another game", if that is the way they want to play the game then so be it, they will have the biggest tower with the brightest of lights for miles around. the fact that its not even where they're building is even more of an annoyance. I even said the trap will be gone once the Argys we want have been tamed or that they can use it as I will be more than happy to unlock for their use but I got childish responses.

tickets have been raised but hey ho, if they want passive aggressive gameplay then i'll be happy to accommodate

Look, I am TRYING to type this and make this a constructive post. I know you guys are planning on launching new aberration servers sometime next month.... but you have A LOT of people slot capping almost ALL your "new" servers. people are complaining about pve, pvp, rag, orp, etc...... 

is there ANY word, ANY update, ANYTHING you can tell us about the fact that there are just NOT enough servers? You guys killed off hundreds of legacy servers.... but there arent that many NEW servers.

Throw us a bone here! My tribe is slot capping an island server.... we ALL want to move to Rag, and unfortunately by us being forced to stay on the island, we are keeping others from being able to play where THEY want. We would LOVE to move on to a rag server. But the only ones that dont have high populations are the asia-pvp-official-ragnarok servers.... (and that ping is too high for my tribe to play on.

you have to tell us SOMETHING. you talk more on twitter and reddit than you do here, your official forums.

I can only speak for me, there needs to be more pvp rag servers. I know others have said there needs to be more pve servers.

COME ON. I'm borderline BEGGING at this point. your community NEEDS an answer. PLEASE

3 hours ago, Darkintellect said:

So nothing you do matters or has merit and you play with yourself? Only to realize you can just console command everything and you truly feel like you wasted your time? No thanks.

the challenge is not to use them...

It is the same as pve...maybe find 1-2 buddies and play non dedicated. you get alot of fun out of the game, no crashes, no lag, no rubberbanding, no griefers no...you get it.

In PVE official it is also easy...especially when they put those 3x events on

playing PVP on the other hand, well that is something different

10 hours ago, 10,000 Jelly Doughnuts said:

If Center has 100 player slots, and Rangarok is 2x the size of Center, why does Rangarok only have 70 slots?! 120 would be far better

Same question for EU PVE Center server, NA all at 100 slots, and we got one server which have 70 slots, and the full afternoon every day.

Im on xbox and I just dont see these issues to the extent some of you are claiming. Yea every rag server is 70/70, but I've had no issues with the others, even found a new decent island server to play on while the ragnarok one is taking too long to load into.

As for pillars, its no different than it was. All the "top 10 spots" from youtube are gone and beaches are littered with junk from tons of different tribes. Go inland. Even on legacy I never had and issue if I left the noob spawn areas. I was just flying around my 70/70 ragnarok server and vast majority of it is untouched, same with every other server I've scouted about.

Op's name suggests he's Australian, so I assume he's talking about servers for his region, which I imagine they're probably arent enough, and that sucks dude, i feel ya, but na and eu seem fine to me.

So to sum it up, everyone is slamming into the ragnarok servers while the others have a lot of openings, beaches are littered with Bobs thatch, and Anne's too busy complaining about not being able to place a campfire instead of actually leaving the beach and placing one... 

Sounds like good ole ark to me 

1 hour ago, jpcab said:

They re waiting to wipe abandoned legacy servers

This is exactly what they are doing. Let legacy die off then "repurpose" for new servers. Viola. Gotta wait a couple months. WC does some shady stuff lol this game was suppose to be released what on August 7th? Just to be delayed again... for 3 weeks. Then not even a full week since release they have a DLC already coming out. It's all about the $$$. This is a business still but a painful one for us players. Here's to hoping they add new ones soon. 

3 hours ago, Voidstar said:

the challenge is not to use them...

You want people to play Single with this challenge in mind.  But there are people who doesnt want THAT challenge.  Some people want the challenge of surviving in a map they have no control of, PERIOD.  If we wanted to play Ark and fight the challenge of not using console commands, we wouldnt be ranting here for lack of official servers.

10 hours ago, RoastedKangaroo said:

100% Agree I'm from ps4 and there's only 8 Oc servers all are official PvP there's nothing else like where's our cross ark cluster, no tame no tek server, PvE we are all just left in the dark.... would love to see a response 

10 hours ago, Ariesgodofgamer said:

Us xbox player from day one only got 5 legacy server for rag for every one to play on and they have been packed from day one i havent even seen tje new map it sucks 

agreed. far too many posts only rant about 1 type of server they would like to see. we need more servers of EACH type

Archived