Why are new severs not being put up!?!?

ServerlessAussie

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/10/2017 at 7:44 PM, raaazboy said:

listen wildcard has space for more servers. so sure they could release them now. but what about abberation. im sure that releaseing abberation without any servers would be a huge succes.

The way their math works, the day Aberration released, they will kill 300 legacy servers so they can afford to release 30 (all regions included) Aberration servers. 

13 hours ago, raaazboy said:

they will probably drop NO legacy servers and will have 100 new abberation servers 

Of course, they will also change their mind and offer free Aberration to all legacy players am I right ?

Never forget WC said only 10% of servers will be re-purposed. Not sure what school they went to, but 900+ servers out of 2700 cannot make 10%.

6 hours ago, ServerlessAussie said:

Come on Wildcard, it really can't be hard for one of you devs to log onto the OFFICIAL FORUMS and respond to the thread after thread on this issue.

Devs are shy ppl when talking about their work, trust me ;)

Furthermore, its a PR thing, not devs. But at this point I'm just splitting hairs.

Regarding this issue, this is the response I received from wildcard (Lilpanda) on September 8th:

In regards to the actual underlying issue of lack of EU PvE servers, this is something we will have to look into and not something that immediately resolvable due to demand. In short we've essentially run out of hardware for servers and had to pull from different sources to meet the demand we honestly didn't expect to need so quickly. Hardware takes time to procure especially given we have a middleman (Nitrado) that procures and installs the hardware for us. We are quite aware of the lack of servers though, having done a count of them ourselves.

Apologies for not posting this earlier but I was restricted from posting in the forums.

4 hours ago, Joanna said:

Regarding this issue, this is the response I received from wildcard (Lilpanda) on September 8th:

Apologies for not posting this earlier but I was restricted from posting in the forums.

Pity they can't put that information HERE... Either way sounds like BS to me, they never owned the physical servers before and they don't now, it's one big lie to me.

Im trying for more than an hour to join my server and i have to take care of my dino babies, and all i click is 70/70 refresh button.  That is not a game i would like to play for an hour clicking refresh button every 3 seconds. DO SOMETHING!!!!!! Im loosing my mind, and im really sick of it! Really! How can you do that to us?

I was on a ragna server ONCE on xbox. so laggy that when I moved, I teleported to where I was 10 seconds ago. then lagged off a cliff :/ MORE RAG SERVERS!! 

and ark please don't make you have to ascend to play aberration on ur own. if ur charging money, you better not >:(!  the loss of cheats and center were bad enough, not to mention ragnarok. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived