Why are new severs not being put up!?!?

ServerlessAussie

4 hours ago, noodaboy said:

You want people to play Single with this challenge in mind.  But there are people who doesnt want THAT challenge.  Some people want the challenge of surviving in a map they have no control of, PERIOD.  If we wanted to play Ark and fight the challenge of not using console commands, we wouldnt be ranting here for lack of official servers.

the problem is they don t have control over gamebreaking issues...that is not a challenge itself.
In PVE, it s just whos steals first the other guy s dino [to tranq him first] who pillars most of the map first and who stays more online to breed....I ve been there...maybe play unofficial where admins actually exist...

Maybe the new servers will be better, who knows?

I might rejoin official when aberration comes out...until then i stay on my rag legacy server and in single player

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Most if not all of them are at Pax West hyping up the game.
  • The damage is already done: Even with new servers most people who have been building setting up wont move to a new server.
  • Until there is some type of region lock on servers, the servers will be filled with people from all over the place regardless if its NA or EU.  So if you're banking on playing days because all the "kids will be in school or people working" forget it as you'll have tons of other players from all over the world playing.
  • There is NOTHING in the server login process to direct players to lower pop servers or servers within their region. Its setup in a 1990s video game style as opposed to helping players or servers with any form of direction. Find a low ping and go is pretty much how you pick a server with Ark.

tbh i don't give a poop about ONLINE at all. Really. Sorry, it's true.

Game is playable, SP is playable, tons of unofficial and modded servers is playable.

I really can't understand this "OFFICIAL SERVERS" crap, cause there is no advancements in terms of achievements or other crap that MMOs have.

But i can understand the thing of "official %whatever%" - it's neutral to anyone who use it. No gain, no pain, just plain. Just a coldheart machine, nothing stand behind it(WC support i mean you lol). All are equal at start.

Conclusion: WC, you pooped really hard about "new fancy supported anti-ddos anti-dupe" servers :)

9 minutes ago, Jonais said:

If they don't fix this then no one will give them any more money b/c they can't play now as it is... Why would anyone pay more to continue to not be able to play?!

oh don't be silly. noone give a poop about "new" officials. only vocal minority.

everyone able to play SP and unofficials. or Legacy. or Dedicated. Or non-Dedicated.

there´s no communication at all at the moment, which is just extremely disapointing...its not like we can´t understand and accept that there might be issues with launching, but rather we are pissed about not even getting any information or confirmation that there´s at least someone working on it. kinda start missing EA already, never seen a gamelaunch beeing this disappointing.

some are already assuming that theres not going to be any new servers because wildcard wants to  screw the players over. not to blame them, the distrust in wildcards statements is reasonable.

if you don´t plan to deliver more servers just say so wildcard, but don´t try to brush it away by announcing a new dlc. i´m certainly not buying a season pass until i can be sure to have a spot on an official server for playing it.

Just now, krazon667 said:

Must have some kind of thing going with rented servers seems to be about only way u can play the game do to their lack of servers 

Oh without a doubt I would bet wildcard gets a cut of the nitrado server payments, which is a big reason why they are leaving official in such a mess right now. They already have our money. From a business point of view, if they can force more people to play unofficial, they don't have to run as many official servers which saves money, as well as probably getting a cut from nitrado. Plus all the DLC will still sell with people playing unofficial anyways.

Wildcard doesnt have enough staff. they dont care about the players IMO. If they did, we as from a player perspective would have more support. they simply need separate teams for each aspect of their game, including the website.  From a gaming perspective, they keep adding more to the game instead of fixing it. The game is fully released and they need to address many problems for the console aspect. The xbox is especially bad with bugs, and the PS4 players seems to never get their updates.

9 minutes ago, powerstuck said:

For Wildcard it's mission impossible. Even Tom Cruise wouldn't be able to solve it.

For Wildcard it basically IS impossible. For Bohemia it basically IS impossible. For Facepunch Studios it basically IS impossible. For Daybreak Game Company it basically IS impossible. Tom Cruise can take all the time he wants levitating in his boudoir, but it's a matter of Gaben here.

21 minutes ago, Jostabeere said:

What if, you go crazy, and play on a legacy server? What about that? :|

Really? where trolls and dupers are rampant as WC has said its self?  WC is forcing us to choose between playing with cheaters and no support or waiting 2 hours actively fighting the Refresh boss. praying a fellow player gets DCd because of a WC bug and or a shooter crash. ..... 

Archived