Super OP Tribes

SirNoodleBones

1 hour ago, Crumplecorn said:

No, it's not, and comparing playing a videogame to terrorism is incredibly childish. Leave your basement for a while and get some perspective.

There are plenty of friendly servers where no-one will touch you.

Basement? Lol, we can talk and debate when you can conjure up more clever and unique "insult" lines you basic drone. Obviously you would have to google complex comebacks to top that 14 year old feces you just spewed from your mouth. I use the word "terrorism" on this topic loosely for lack of better terms, cry about it. Since you seem to think that a game doesn't affect people's emotions in real life, would you argue that the modders who Unicorned other people's GTAV characters should not have gone to jail and that the "victims" were overreacting? It's just a game right? Maybe YOU need a little perspective, try sitting in your basement a little longer, if you even have one that is. I'm sure sitting in the middle of a airport runway would have the same effect. Now then, you can either try to "comeback at me bro", you can report me (I really couldn't care less), or you can man up and stop taking everything hard like a penis and we can discuss which servers are better and which are worse as I am currently in search of a new one. If you would rather now even talk to me, I promise I would lose the slightest bit of sleep over it. If you do reply, say what you want, if it is anything other than a server quality discussion I will entirely zone you out. I have neither the time or the energy to waste on a simpleton who thinks they have all the answers. With that said...I hope you don't get raided tonight. :) 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SirNoodleBones said:

Basement? Lol, we can talk and debate when you can conjure up more clever and unique "insult" lines you basic drone. Obviously you would have to google complex comebacks to top that 14 year old feces you just spewed from your mouth. I use the word "terrorism" on this topic loosely for lack of better terms, cry about it. Since you seem to think that a game doesn't affect people's emotions in real life, would you argue that the modders who Unicorned other people's GTAV characters should not have gone to jail and that the "victims" were overreacting? It's just a game right? Maybe YOU need a little perspective, try sitting in your basement a little longer, if you even have one that is. I'm sure sitting in the middle of a airport runway would have the same effect. Now then, you can either try to "comeback at me bro", you can report me (I really couldn't care less), or you can man up and stop taking everything hard like a penis and we can discuss which servers are better and which are worse as I am currently in search of a new one. If you would rather now even talk to me, I promise I would lose the slightest bit of sleep over it. If you do reply, say what you want, if it is anything other than a server quality discussion I will entirely zone you out. I have neither the time or the energy to waste on a simpleton who thinks they have all the answers. With that said...I hope you don't get raided tonight. :) 

I take it back. There is probably nowhere you can go where you won't be run off the server.

Stay mad.

• Chris locked this topic

Archived