Ragnarok PvE Boosted Server 24/7 uptime

Server Name: Ragnarok Oasis Server 

Looking for more people yo join our server. There is already 4 of us on here. We are a friendly group. If you are looking for a server that's not filled with pillars or foundations, then this is the one for you. The rates are x10 times breeding, hatching, and maturation. X5 xp, and x7 taming. 

There is also a active admin. We are always open to suggestions about server settings. Come give us a try out.

Let me know if you have questions about anything I may have left out.

Just now, bennyrodz said:

i think i may check it out later on this week as well. You used to play on 647 if I remember correctly.

Yeah. I'm still on there too, but I'm waiting until for Rag servers to open up for Legacy (if that ever happens), so that I can transfer. I'm liking the private server though. So it will be up for a while. I already have several people on there already, and I'm about to up the slots on it. 

10 minutes ago, Zuesneith said:

Yeah. I'm still on there too, but I'm waiting until for Rag servers to open up for Legacy (if that ever happens), so that I can transfer. I'm liking the private server though. So it will be up for a while. I already have several people on there already, and I'm about to up the slots on it. 

yea im actually doing the exact same thing. Wont be breeding either until theres a 2x or something.  Im hoping to transfer to rag too, but most likely for an outpost I really like 647 and hope we stay strong.  But if you have the slot id love to come check it out this week. Never played on private before.

2 minutes ago, bennyrodz said:

yea im actually doing the exact same thing. Wont be breeding either until theres a 2x or something.  Im hoping to transfer to rag too, but most likely for an outpost I really like 647 and hope we stay strong.  But if you have the slot id love to come check it out this week. Never played on private before.

I do. I will shoot you a message with the details. What's your psn?  bennyrodz? 

Zuesneith hei man id love to start playing on you server I don't know how to message my PSN is "cevapcinica" if you want add me thanks

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 1:00 AM, Zuesneith said:

Server Name: Ragnarok Oasis Server 

Looking for more people yo join our server. There is already 4 of us on here. We are a friendly group. If you are looking for a server that's not filled with pillars or foundations, then this is the one for you. The rates are x10 times breeding, hatching, and maturation. X5 xp, and x7 taming. 

There is also a active admin. We are always open to suggestions about server settings. Come give us a try out.

Let me know if you have questions about anything I may have left out.

Archived