New people Coming to LEgacy Servers looking for a home!

Guest chancho33015

Guest chancho33015
18 minutes ago, Masurao said:

I think OP may have it twisted; what we need now more than ever is more content to fuel our desires. We need another pheonix - a bigger one - thats actually shaped like a pigeon, which defecates Owens Corning fiberglass insulation( so you'll never get hot or cold, a valuable tame) and mines gold which will be the new node that you have a 2% chance of getting only after you tame the smaller pheonix after paying the low low fee of $19.89 in the latest DLC which will have even 'more' content so the players will never go wanting. Also there's a chipmunk thats supposed to harvest flowers but it really won't and will just silently judge you instead. It doesn't really love you and you'll always sense that. But you tamed it soo....yeah.

The servers can wait; people are playing after all, aren't they? Should be fine.

I disagree with you complete. But I respect your opinion. If more content was the way to fule desire...this game might be just because of content a 10 out of 10 game. But the problem in this game is the server stability provided by WC. Who wants to play in servers that have to constant rollback or just servers that crash? Or who wants to play a game that is overpopulated to the point that you can't join a server...for hours? 

Guest chancho33015
41 minutes ago, DEATHMARTHOL said:

Are you kidding me ?? I've not been able to play rag on legacy since launch. Very day all day 80 to 74 ppl. Idk what u been looking at but I wish there was only 16 players cuz I'd be able to play rag.

I am on pc ragnarok legacy...but i know the official servers are full. That is what i was talking bout :P

Also, the other thing that i was talking bout is how new people are joining official legacy servers because they cant find a server to join in official!

I wanted the Season pass so badly, but the only way to show WC that we are serious about these issues is to not pay them more money. i will be waiting until the game is fixed and there are a proper number of servers for us all to play, none of this squeezing into a server of 69. How in the good green ark are we intended to raise babies and wyvrens on a full pop server?

Guest chancho33015

I am sorry every one of us is having such terrible issues. Makes me sad since I do love this game in official :( I do wish people complain enough for the game to just get fix and give customer support in every server of this game until it gets 100% fix. 

No one should be left behind on official or legacy. 

One thing we learn on the armed forces is everyone is responsible. And that means helping make this game become great again. That means us too [the fans]. We should speak our minds, spread the word to people who are about to buy this game and tell them what is happening, and just help Wild Card realize that the consumer has the last word. Is not the other way around!

Guest chancho33015
1 hour ago, Sh4rk said:

Meanwhile, all the people who don't play on official (which makes a huge portion of the playerbase) is unaffected by most of these issues.

Relax people, I'm sure they aren't intentionally trying to screw people over.

You are right,  this is not being done on purpose obviously. However, if people are paying for a game they can't play...we shouldn't stay silent. I know people that pay for private servers don't care because they are not affected. But when the time comes  when those people who stop paying for that 13 to 40 dollar monthly fee come back to official or legacy and everything is working perfectly or at least a lot better than now...you will thank us. 

Guest chancho33015
4 hours ago, vtallbloke said:

i am scratching my head what WC are up too.
Wont respond to lack of servers, and now new players are drifting towards unsupported ...

Is mind blowing what they are doing! 

7 minutes ago, chancho33015 said:

You are right,  this is not being done on purpose obviously. However, if people are paying for a game they can't play...we shouldn't stay silent. I know people that pay for private servers don't care because they are not affected. But when the time comes  when those people who stop paying for that 13 to 40 dollar monthly fee come back to official or legacy and everything is working perfectly or at least a lot better than now...you will thank us. 

True yeah, definitely raise awareness for it. From what I've seen, people are generally approaching that with anger and bitterness, so that is not helping either.

Guest chancho33015

Don't want to throw my channel here for no reason.  But I have been doing for fun ark news of official servers for pc and general official news. If you guys want to join me is cool. Definitely trying to get news out  about official because modded servers are the one things a lot of us don't play. 

I think is important also to show at least how things work on official ark!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCRmrGLcGhdP3Lj-pTEnlUOA

Guest chancho33015
1 minute ago, Sh4rk said:

True yeah, definitely raise awareness for it. From what I've seen, people are generally approaching that with anger and bitterness, so that is not helping either.

I agree. I think better than fighting with anger is giving the information people need. 

This is a love/hate game for me.....sticking on legacy but have made a base on a new server.  

What i'm wondering about lack of support for legacy is that does it include not bringing the server back up?  Several legacy servers have been down for days - when you have a character stuck on one of those down servers it's basically game over/start over on a new server - or play another game - which i did......(yes i could level on the new server but restarting a 5th time is just not holding my attention) 

On 5.9.2017 at 2:04 AM, Joanna said:

Not really supprising as there are basically no alternatives.. such as

And no.. I didn't create it in Bug Reports ...  it was created here..   it got moved to bug reports..   How is a lack of servers a bug report??? :/

And they closed the topic :P seems like the bug is fixed, isn't it? Or are they trying to shutdown critics now?

On 04/09/2017 at 5:14 PM, chancho33015 said:

I am on pc ragnarok legacy...but i know the official servers are full. That is what i was talking bout :P

Also, the other thing that i was talking bout is how new people are joining official legacy servers because they cant find a server to join in official!

Oh yes I understand what you mean. The whole thing has been a real mess. Even still to this day no more servers has been added. Idk what's going on but if the ppl at wildcard think Immma be buy that new dlc coming g out they are nuts. Hopefully they can get their poop together fast cuz I'm really not happy. I'm sure I speak for many other ppl also. 

Archived