Been rutting around in the xbox clubs for a few days since the update. Looking for a decent server to join. Well..90% of them seem to be insta tame..breeding..20xharvest..infinite weight..that kinda thing..

Thats not my cup of tea..so here i am.

Im looking for a server with low xp boosts..no infinite weight. And reasonable player/dino boosts.

I DONT want a 1000000 weight increase for 1 point spent. 

I dont want to be able to farm wood for a day once i get a stone axe and be level 80.

Id like it to be a slightly handicapped version of official servers. 

PvE with PvP set time raiding with ORP. Terrain clip building. Max platform building. No more than 5x harvest/taming/breeding/maturing.

I like to build and tame and farm. PvP isnt my strongest suit. But if theres a tribe i can join i can help fight on occasion. I dont play this game 24/7 so ORP is needed unless i can find a very active tribe to help defend pvp times. ORP wouldnt be needed if dmg and decay for structures was disabled(would require an admin or players to recycle their old structures which im also willing to provide)

I hate trolls..and malicious people in this game. This game is like WoW in the sense...It can consume your whole world. And for it to be destroyed by some jerk overnight...grrr. I want to make some new friends and work for alpha on a server that isnt totally OP and catered to abusive admins or making the game extremely easy to play.

I like the idea of weekend events/tournys. And building community structures to have a healthy fun server. I do plan on making my own ded serv when play anywhere is completed. I suppose idealy the best i could find would be someone willing to create a cluster network with me if thats even possible through a global IP vs LAN. Thats just an idea i just had typing this out tho..pipe dreams.

Thank you for reading. If anyone knows of such a server. Please post as many details you know about it below with the HOST GT. Or lets chat here. Cheers! 

I have a boosted player dedicated server on the Ragnerok map looking for more tribes to join in the fun. it is PvP and mostly anything goes. No killing passive tames (accidents happen, you won't get banned for breaking the few rules we have}. No wiping, no emptying base inventories for fun. Raiding is cool just don't be a complete sausage.

We have a non-PvP admin online to keep an eye on things (don't raid him, you won't enjoy it). We are working on creating a marketplace and some fun events.

The server host is ArkSideOfDaMoon

I can get you specific stats of the server on request.

We setup a discord for members on the server, it can be found here: https://discord.gg/A4AtY

Survivetheark83 - boosted pve server awesome admins, community buildings (taming cages, bases etc) any and all drama is squashed quickly, new events coming soon! Like: Horde Smashing! Trike Jousting! Raptor Races! Arena Fights! Boss Arena! and more! Coming Soon: Survivetheark84 - Boosted Prim+ Ragnarok server.

Thank you for replies. Im looking for more details per server. Specifics. Like multipliers/stats..anything you've changed from default settings really. 

I found a server thats Ok. But the dino stats are rediculious. 5k hp per point for example.

I really wish i could just get a details menu from the WC devs..then all we would have to do is advertise simple stats. Then we can join and look ourselfs for the specifics we like.

Hey guys and gals,

We will be starting a boosted PVP RAGNAROK server. it will run 24/7. Server start date will the night of August 29-2017. The host is located in North America.  There will be offline raid protection! Not everyone likes to come back to nothing after a long day of work.  

This server will have one admin tribe. GIFD. the tribe will be building up just the same as you guys. meaning admins will be part of the PvP,  no admin cheats will be used. no downloads, ect. we will only do wild dino wipes when requested. Please add gamer tag : ARKGIFD.

lets get to the nitty gritty. the stats!

Difficulty level at 5.0

WORLD : longer days short nights, high egg laying intervals, 10x Egg hatch time 10x baby imprinting, 10X baby mature speed

General: 10x taming , 5x Player XP, 4x player weight, 7x dino harvesting, 4x player harvesting, food and water drainage slightly reduced, endless mind-wipes meaning you can do more then 1 per level.

Rules: No building in or blocking artifact caves. No building on metal spawn locations. No bronto or titanosaur taming as it presents major lag issues.  offline raid protection is enabled.

This server is being set up for everyone to enjoy the game. come have fun building up, raiding, and or working together to reach end game items.

We will see you in the ark!

Feel free to join our facebook page under the same name ARKGIFD! https://www.facebook.com/groups/492697941122277/

You are more than welcome to try my server out.

It might not be exactly what you are looking for but server settings are not the only thing to look for when joining an ark server. As an example no one want to join a server where every tribe is hostile against each other or abusive admins who raid and kill other players for no reason.

On 05/09/2017 at 11:38 AM, KillaMrB said:

24/7 Island Pvp Player Dedicated For Xbox 1 in need of some population. Hi guys and gals Killa here trying to recruit a good population for my private server. I've had my server up for almost a year now, i mainly started it so myself and a few buddys had somewhere to play with no hassle...we were sick of joining player deds only to find that the admins closed them at a moments notice leaving us looking for new homes every few months or so. After playing on our own for a while i feel it's time to open it up to the public so that we can get a good comunity going...something thats been lacking on most of the servers of late. There is only one admin and that is myself, i am only here to help and to ensure fair play across the board...i will not be raiding. Instead i will try to promote an enviroment where you will feel it's ok to pvp and if you get wiped i will help rebuild...i feel it's an important part of the game and a fun part at that. It's a mildly boosted server aimed at giving generous resources whilst retaining some of that grind that we all know and love. Rates are as follows.

Taming x4

Hatching x10

Maturing x3

Xp x1.3

Good stats for players, boosted slightly.

Nice chunky stats for tames.

Stamina is set at 0.7 in favour of staying airbourne longer.

Turret damage is x5 to accomodate higher health.

All resistances are doubled for dinos and players are at 1.6 the norm.

Looking forward to surviving with you guys, please ask if you need to know more.

My gt is Killa Mr B XB1 and the server name is Killas Ark. I will be posting rules in the ark club i will be setting up...joining is required.

Many thanks once again.?

Add EarthMallard198 to join.

Brand new Ragnarok pvp server launched 12 hours ago. Currently 10 active daily players. Will limit it to 30.

Usual rules no spamming pillars. No trolls no Brontos etc. Real laid back environment with mature adults playing

Stats slightly boosted but not game breaking. 
Taming: 3x
Harvesting: 3x
Player xp: 2x
Player and Dino stamina, weight, fortitude: 2x

Active admin
Any other questions you can add me on Xbox one Clockwerk09 

Archived