Greenhouse pve timers

jayden5021

When they first started to fix bugs I was excited for them to fix the greenhouse demolish timers but they still haven't. At the moment timers stand at 4 days, the same as thatch, could we please get this put up to 7 days. I don't understand why a structure that's a higher teir than stone has the same demolish timer as thatch.

43 minutes ago, Hammond said:

Agreed, sucks that I can't go away for a week  without  half my base falling down. Not entirely sure what it achieves to have it at 4 days other than to inconvenience people.

Yeah, those timers are just stupid to start with.

I get it's a cleaning feature for the servers, but no reason they couldn't be all set to say 30 days.

12 hours ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

Yeah, those timers are just stupid to start with.

I get it's a cleaning feature for the servers, but no reason they couldn't be all set to say 30 days.

I agree tho it does ensure an active player base. Too many people logging in and out once every month would have servers so full that there would be nowhere for new players to build. Two weeks would be a good number I think.

Totally agree on the greenhouse timer too, its metal CP and crystal 3 of the hardest resources in ark.

2 hours ago, CaptainRaa said:

I agree tho it does ensure an active player base. Too many people logging in and out once every month would have servers so full that there would be nowhere for new players to build. Two weeks would be a good number I think.

Totally agree on the greenhouse timer too, its metal CP and crystal 3 of the hardest resources in ark.

I don't think it needs to be that often. If you can't go away for a vacation without losing your base, that's a problem.

Archived