So how do we drain bullets now?..

Cloud24

6 hours ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Don't stegos offer incredibly reduced damage on armor plates, which surround the rider?

Or trikes with their Head damage reduction? They could maybe soak damage directed to the rider.

It's not in game yet. It is supposed to be added during TLC dino pass some time in the future. I hope they have man power to work on main game while they're working on Abberation. 

9 minutes ago, Lewiatan said:

It's not in game yet. It is supposed to be added during TLC dino pass some time in the future. I hope they have man power to work on main game while they're working on Abberation. 

The stegos damage reduction, and the Trike damage reduction is in the game from a loooong time ago so I don't know what you are talking about.

Look at this video if you don't trust me.

So better to confirm  the information we have ourselves instead of spreading what you wanna spread... 

I sometimes don't understand if you really like the game or want it to fail hard.

Regards.

On 9/2/2017 at 10:02 PM, Wazzamaniac said:

Don't stegos offer incredibly reduced damage on armor plates, which surround the rider?

Or trikes with their Head damage reduction? They could maybe soak damage directed to the rider.

They made it so you get shot off of the stego now.... so they are pretty much making it so that platform saddle dinos are the only way to drain..

1 hour ago, Jay89 said:

Death of raiding lmao you lot are lazy if your moaning about turret changes. So they made it a bit harder awwww bless you guys that can't raid that's just a bit sad saying that its dead though when blatantly it still ain't hard to raid when turrets are crap anyway

Who are you talking too?  No one in here has said any of that...

On 9/3/2017 at 7:36 AM, Jostabeere said:

That would require people thinking outside of the meta :Jerbfat:

Just to find a new meta, which is exactly the same, uncreative bullet soaking as the previous one, bui with a different dino. 

In the curent case, time to throw out the turtles and start the stego breeding projects... wildcards' way to extend the gametime...

2 hours ago, TangoOsmo said:

And back then carbo was the best tank, prolly still is.

Not anymore.. try to tank a player only turret with your carbo.. u will be surprised :D

Or maybe u didnt update yuor game recently? 

Indeed there is a new way (just replace carbo with stego or brontos with little house on them), YAY!

1 hour ago, NickSmith76 said:

Not anymore.. try to tank a player only turret with your carbo.. u will be surprised :D

Or maybe u didnt update yuor game recently? 

Indeed there is a new way (just replace carbo with stego or brontos with little house on them), YAY!

Hmm, i haven't been raiding for a while. So survivors only option doesn't shoot dinos at all? That makes raiding super easy? Before it was that players only turrets did shoot dinos if driven and player if player was closer target than dino.

On 9/3/2017 at 7:02 AM, Wazzamaniac said:

We tested trikes, player only turrets immediately shoot and kill the rider, so Stego is the way to tank such turrets. 

5 minutes ago, TangoOsmo said:

Hmm, i haven't been raiding for a while. So survivors only option doesn't shoot dinos at all? That makes raiding super easy? Before it was that players only turrets did shoot dinos if driven and player if player was closer target than dino.

Yes, player only turrets aim and shoot the riders, so if they are not hidden by some dino parts, the riders are shredded to pieces in no time. So far I am aware of 3 dinos which fi the bill: stego, golem and bronto platform with alittle house protecting the rider.  Turtels surely the past, no use...

I honestly like the turret changes. It means if you want to raid someone you need to make much more of a commitment on doing so. You need to think it through more and have much more risk/reward.

It means you cant just grab a few turtles and let them empty out the turrets to just run in toss a few c4 and run off with the spoils. Raiding as been too easy for too long... so this change just adds more difficulty to pvp.

That being said I did see someone using a Tech shield generator on a bronto with super low bubble range... just walk up to the walls and place c4 before walking away to blow it... the shield soaked up all the dmg. So in the end if you have the tech for it raiding can still be incredibly easy.

16 minutes ago, Deathwaits said:

That being said I did see someone using a Tech shield generator on a bronto with super low bubble range... just walk up to the walls and place c4 before walking away to blow it... the shield soaked up all the dmg. So in the end if you have the tech for it raiding can still be incredibly easy.

looks like we have the next item to craft from out spare elements :D

According to the description of the forcefield, turrets dont even damage it...  only:

Archived