pvp Needs trolls wiped

RemainsMe

I am on a server on new servers ragnorak. A mega tribe named wicked is in the server 285. Continously picking on people, picking them up with birds dropping them, killing tames, killed knocked out animals. Telling everyone to leave the server just being sausage heads. Need them to be wiped becasue honestly they are sausage heads for no reason, they arent any good without tames all they have is numbers.

On 9/3/2017 at 11:30 PM, jesswoods said:

Sounds like pvp happening on a pvp server.. you should try drowning them in your tears ?

OP is looking for help wiping them.  Is this not the place to do that?  

Cross-ARK Strategizing
Got an Alpha tribe you want to take down? Get the word out here! 

Good luck, OP.

• 3 weeks later...

What has gotten me accepted by every alpha tribe's server I've ever had the luxury of starting out and playing on is selling them bullets.  Start out with a slightly overpriced trade to get their beaks wet.  Say, 1k adv rifle rounds for 10 scorpion kibble.  Something stupid like that.  Then you can move on to buying griffs/wyvs/BPs etc.  Just be sure to dig your heels in if they try to get too greedy or try to enslave you and force you to buy stuff.  Just buy what you want.  Alpha tribes love tribes selling them bullets for two reasons... 1, they don't have to make them themselves and 2, a tribe selling them bullets isn't putting those bullets in their turrets, making you seem like less of a threat.

You may need to grind a bit more than you'd like to keep up with the purchasing, but doing 10k worth of bullet trades in a month is a great way to establish yourself in the eyes of the Alpha as well as secure some cool gear for yourselves from the purchases.

What NEVER seems to work?  Going onto a server and saying you're just there to tame and get drops.  So you're telling me you're here to exploit all the same resources we're already exploiting?  And I get nothing out of this?  Why would I want that?

Archived