Ice wyvern transfer

Hammond

Ok just tested again as they'd announced for a second time in the patch notes that this had been fixed and i'd seen some people saying they'd successfully transferred them but now i can't even upload the damn things, they don't even appear in the creatures list to upload. Seriously WC, how hard is it just to test these changes before announcing them in the patch notes? At this point its just getting embarrassing.

Am i seriously the only one still having problems with this? Just tested this again and they are STILL not uploadable at all now. If they ever do become uploadable i doubt i'll ever dare risk transferring them again because i just have no trust left in WC's word when they say they've fixed something. Can anyone else please confirm if they're having this problem? I've heard one or two say they've successfully transferred them but not many, and i've seen 0 ice wyverns on other servers myself leading me to believe this is infact NOT fixed at all.

4 hours ago, Hammond said:

Am i seriously the only one still having problems with this? Just tested this again and they are STILL not uploadable at all now. If they ever do become uploadable i doubt i'll ever dare risk transferring them again because i just have no trust left in WC's word when they say they've fixed something. Can anyone else please confirm if they're having this problem? I've heard one or two say they've successfully transferred them but not many, and i've seen 0 ice wyverns on other servers myself leading me to believe this is infact NOT fixed at all.

I moved my 185 ice egg to the island and hatched it there.

On 2017-09-10 at 1:13 PM, Hammond said:

I live on rag and I haven't even seen a tamed ice wyvern yet.

Archived