Adult player with followers looking for slightly boosted rag server.

Tevlok

29 year old experienced player and server hosting player in need of a Low Boosted Rag server. I can help populate the server I play on, and promote it to my followers.  Below are the rates im looking for.

• Tame x2 lowest x7 higest
  • Gather 2x or up to 4x. 
  • EXP no higher then 6x
  • Player and dino stats slightly boosted
  • Weight no higher then 4x default value.
  • Adult hosted, and PvPvE.
  • Egg hatch and maturity boosted.

I also prefer Admin command logging to be on, especially if admins partake in pvp

Im looking for just one server to be able to grow with. I always advertise, and promote the server I play on to help with the playerbase. The server I helped run was shut down after My buddy and I took a break from the game, but now im back. Most of our old players will join your server as well. My GT:Stankfingered   Please message me with rates of your server. Thanks everyone!

21 hours ago, Tevlok said:

29 year old experienced player and server hosting player in need of a Low Boosted Rag server. I can help populate the server I play on, and promote it to my followers.  Below are the rates im looking for.

• Gather 2x or up to 4x. 
  • EXP no higher then 6x

I also prefer Admin command logging to be on, especially if admins partake in pvp

Im looking for just one server to be able to grow with. I always advertise, and promote the server I play on to help with the playerbase. The server I helped run was shut down after My buddy and I took a break from the game, but now im back. Most of our old players will join your server as well. My GT:Stankfingered   Please message me with rates of your server. Thanks everyone!

Hmmm we match pretty close to what youre looking for. My bf and I run a server we're both 30 y/o so not some kids trying to go god mode. 

Our stats were made to keep it as difficult as possible without being too time consuming for those with a job. 

We are:

XP: 5X

Taming: 10X:

Gather: 5X

egg hatch and maturity: 10X

Admin logging always on. 

Only have an admin for dino wipes. 

As fas as weight we have the  add per  level at 10X so you get 100 more weight per point. So it isnt too boosted in that regard. 

If you are interested, the host gamertag is Ark Immortals. Or you can join through me  Ms FullTryhard.

Ladies play free every Tuesday!!!

PC Hosted Unofficial Ragnarok!!!

Server Name - Ark Seattle Evolved

Slightly boosted, no rules, no Admin abuse. Public use areas to get you jump started. Details below. 

Map - Ragnarok - Game Type – PvP

PlayerHarvestingDamageMultiplier – 3x

PoopIntervalMultiplier – 3x

TamingSpeedMultiplier – 3x

XPMultiplier - 3x

BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier – 1x

DayCycleSpeedScale - 0.7x

DayTimeSpeedScale - 0.7x

DifficultyOffset – 4x

DinoCharacterHealthRecoveryMultiplier – 1x

DinoCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier – 1x

DinoHarvestingDamageMultiplier - 3.2x

DisableStructurePlacementCollision - True

EggHatchSpeedMultiplier – 1x

FlyerPlatformAllowUnalignedDinoBasing - True

HarvestAmountMultiplier - 2.5x

MatingIntervalMultiplier – 1x

NightTimeSpeedScale – 3x

PlayerCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier - 0.1x

PlayerCharacterHealthRecoveryMultiplier – 3x

PlayerCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier - 0.1x

PlayerCharacterWaterDrainMultiplier - 0.1x

I have a boosted player dedicated server on the Ragnerok map looking for more tribes to join in the fun. it is PvP and mostly anything goes. No killing passive tames (accidents happen, you won't get banned for breaking the few rules we have}. No wiping, no emptying base inventories for fun. Raiding is cool just don't be a complete sausage.

We have a non-PvP admin online to keep an eye on things (don't raid him, you won't enjoy it). We are working on creating a marketplace and some fun events.

The server host is ArkSideOfDaMoon

I can get you specific stats of the server on request.

We setup a discord for members on the server, it can be found here: https://discord.gg/A4AtY

On 9/2/2017 at 4:09 PM, Tevlok said:

• Gather 2x or up to 4x. 
  • EXP no higher then 6x

I can make a server just like how you want it because I agree with your rules. I have ran a server for several month in the past.

I've just started a 24/7 PVP server called No nonsense Ark 24/7. The settings are moderately boosted but not over the top so you should enjoy, same with the levels. It is Rag and we wont be spawning any weapons or resources for ourselves. And most importantly we will NEVER use the KILL command. 

Archived