Pheonix & New Tek gear

nightmare2772

So WC's launch announcement from tuesday stated that later this week the pheonix as well as new tek gear would be coming. It's saturday, week's almost over and i haven't seen anyone say anything about it, does anyone have any info on the release date as well as what this new tek gear is? Wyvern armor or? Thanks. 

P.s. if your just gonna whine about WC being late or that your unhappy, don't bother posting. Don't need your BS here, thank you very much.

1 minute ago, nightmare2772 said:

So WC's launch announcement from tuesday stated that later this week the pheonix as well as new tek gear would be coming. It's saturday, week's almost over and i haven't seen anyone say anything about it, does anyone have any info on the release date as well as what this new tek gear is? Wyvern armor or? Thanks. 

P.s. if your just gonna whine about WC being late or that your unhappy, don't bother posting. Don't need your BS here, thank you very much.

we still wait for new servers ...

Its almost like there is only Jat, Jen, Jeremy and like 4 other who actually work on the game. When there is a game show on they post a patch to be released then you see them updating twitter every few hours with how much fun they are having and diddly squat about a delayed patch. seen this a few times now.  All come to a grinding halt if one of these people are "busy/sick" etc.. lol 

Not really bothered about this patch tbh but the delays are real with WC

3 hours ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/594820656447032287/

Upcoming Version: v268, ETA September 2
- New Creature: Phoenix
- New Weapon: Tek Sword
- New Armor: Tek Shield
- TrueSky memory usage fix
- Client-side CPU performance increase
[MORE NOTES TO COME]

Now if we look at official source, then nothing of above has ever been announced:

4 minutes ago, DarthaNyan said:

I know that much, it just irritates me and i wanted to let the steam out.

Stop expecting people that don't work for you to do things the way you want. Learn to accept the way they run their business. 

Life is much easier when your expectations are reasonable and realistic.

22 minutes ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

Pretty sure they planned on making it rideable the whole time and Jeremy was just messing with us.

Apparently there was a saddle in the dev kit for the original model.

The saddle being in the devkit doesn't mean anything. In game development it is normal that not every item/feature will make the final cut.

And who knows maiby the phoenix will be rideable without a saddle.

I'm not saying you are not right but there is no way to know for sure.

Archived