will things be transferrable in new DLC?

mackyish3r3

1 minute ago, TheInverse said:

Well Scorched Earth had things like Rock Elementals and Wyverns and they were transferable, so, probably.

i mean did you see how theres only 1 obilisk that looks broken? and it looks like its gonna be a flyer free map because they would make the ziplining and gliding useless

1 minute ago, mackyish3r3 said:

i mean did you see how theres only 1 obilisk that looks broken? and it looks like its gonna be a flyer free map because they would make the ziplining and gliding useless

There would probably be a way, I'd assume there bosses or a boss, so maybe a TEK Transmitter is the only way, who knows.

Probably not. I'm Betting its a total conversion mod like primitive plus. I mean if there was transfers. The sheer amount of new tames (saddles) and items, would mean a hefty engram investment. And with the current mindwipe situation, I don't think it would be viable at all. No one would have engram points. Just my 2 pennies.

• 3 months later...

Great, we already have WYVERNS terrorizing every dang server by flying and instabombing bases. Last thing we need is another map being able to transfer to the island. 

Why can't transfers of items just be restricted to that map type? Seeing all of these creatures coming to the Island where nothing is OP is annoying. I'd rather not tame a Wyvern by myself just to combat the griefers, thanks.

DLC is great, though.

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, jaypak said:

you cant download tames but you can download a tek transmitter and eggs, i have a lovely little pt on the go and a fire wayvern :P

need to fly m8, f%^& ziplines lol

While you might be able to do this on a private cluster. You can't on officials.

1 hour ago, jaypak said:

you cant download tames but you can download a tek transmitter and eggs, i have a lovely little pt on the go and a fire wayvern :P

need to fly m8, f%^& ziplines lol

Smart server admins prevent dino taming on vanilla dinos on aberration, thus transferring eggs is useless ( you can't claim the babies ).

Archived