Possible to get all engrams?

MajorTheRaptor

This has been on my mind recently, I currently play solo survival. 

Now im fully aware it's impossible to obtain all engrams by simply levelling, however I'm curious to know if it's possible with the help of blueprints and mindwipe tonics. 

Getting the BPs for half the engrams, then mindwiping and putting your points into the engrams you don't have on blueprint. 

Could this be a possible way to getting all engrams? 

Edit: unless I just use my second controller and add another player in to get the ones I've missed. 

5 minutes ago, MajorTheRaptor said:

Now im fully aware it's impossible to obtain all engrams by simply levelling, however I'm curious to know if it's possible with the help of blueprints and mindwipe tonics. 

Getting the BPs for half the engrams, then mindwiping and putting your points into the engrams you don't have on blueprint. 

There is also a console command to unlock them all, but I don't think it is possible to get every engram even with blueprints

4 minutes ago, MajorTheRaptor said:

That would work only for PC right? I've never seen a game with console commands for PS4 or XBOX 

You have to enable the option in the checkboxes before you load up a single player world. Should say like "enable admin logging." Then once you are in the game, at least for Xbox and it may be similar on PS4, you press LB+RB+X+Y, switch X and Y for the corresponding PS buttons I think, while you have the game paused and it will bring up a bar that you can type into. 

Here is a list of all the console commands: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Console_Commands

2 minutes ago, UDGxKnight said:

You have to enable the option in the checkboxes before you load up a single player world. Should say like "enable admin logging." Then once you are in the game, at least for Xbox and it may be similar on PS4, you press LB+RB+X+Y, switch X and Y for the corresponding PS buttons I think, while you have the game paused and it will bring up a bar that you can type into. 

Here is a list of all the console commands: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Console_Commands

Just tested bring up the command bar it's the same pretty much for PS4

thank you :) 

15 minutes ago, MajorTheRaptor said:

Edit: unless I just use my second controller and add another player in to get the ones I've missed. 

Pause the game. Open the command menu (tab on PC, LB + RB + X + Y on Xbox or swap XY for square and triangle on PS4). Type: giveengrams. Enter it. Poof, you have EVERY engram, including tek.

If you do not want to go that route then realize that you do NOT need to know all engrams. Saddles eat up a lot of points, and many things such as metal tools and weapons you only need to learn once and make once (or twice for backup). Many engrams are also found as blueprints, so you do not need to spend points to learn them.

23 minutes ago, UDGxKnight said:

There is also a console command to unlock them all, but I don't think it is possible to get every engram even with blueprints

How sure are you? Honest question as I really don't know. It seems like the majority of things have blue prints, so if you acquired every single blue print and leveled all the way to 100, it feels like you could probably get everything. The part I'm probably missing is dependencies for things without BPs, e.g. late game engram w/o a blueprint requires a whole bunch of lower level engrams as prerequisites.

Just now, Arkasaurio said:

How sure are you? Honest question as I really don't know. It seems like the majority of things have blue prints, so if you acquired every single blue print and leveled all the way to 100, it feels like you could probably get everything. The part I'm probably missing is dependencies for things without BPs, e.g. late game engram w/o a blueprint requires a whole bunch of lower level engrams as prerequisites.

Im like 80% sure if I'm being honest lol. There are items that don't have blueprints of course and some of those have a lot of pre-requisites. I would say if you could it would be really close but otherwise you would be missing some cuz the end engrams cost quite a few points

Archived