Official PVP server, impossible to get settled

Arumba

Hello everyone, im not a really experienced player in Ark, but still I have something to note.
I wanted to play in PVP server because i think PVE is boring, but im not a hardcore PVPer nor do I have endless time to spend on this game like other ppl that play 24/7.
The thing is that in the new pvp server after migration it is impossible to play, and the main reason is just a guy, who kills and raids and destroys every single base on the map before they get the chance to get stronger.
The top notch doors are reinforced ones and I imagine he just destroys them with metal weapons or dinos, enters, and leaves nothing inside, kills all dinos, and he does that to every base, every day from servers day 1.
I am talking about EU prim+ PVP server and the guy s name is "king azze" or something and tribe name Karmaggedon.
My intention is not to whine etc but this behaviour is cancerous and things like that destroy the game. I can take being bullied in pvp but this is plain griefing.

Another problem is that there is now a crazy amount of alpha carnivores roaming around, and they too, make starting a base damn hard.

If you combine the 2 its disastrous, and I wont be surprised if the server ends up empty as the servers prim+ eu pvp, prior to migration and launch.

Sorry, dude, but none of this will get answered or even noticed. PvP is wild wild west and players will not be punished for raiding, alpha spawns are the same as on every other official server and is not the problem of Primitive Plus. 

The problem of not having a better door has been on P+ for a year now. Balance is very much missing in Primitive Plus.

I also started to play there yesterday and my neighbour warned me abot that tribe.  Seems I have to try to join a tribe for easier protection. 

I come from a middle size tribe on regular primitive,  could easy raid most tribes on old server but whats the challange bringing highl lvl gigas and rexes against some raptors and low rexes,   some players have no honor ?

On 9/2/2017 at 3:53 AM, Arumba said:

Hello everyone, im not a really experienced player in Ark, but still I have something to note.
I wanted to play in PVP server because i think PVE is boring, but im not a hardcore PVPer nor do I have endless time to spend on this game like other ppl that play 24/7.
The thing is that in the new pvp server after migration it is impossible to play, and the main reason is just a guy, who kills and raids and destroys every single base on the map before they get the chance to get stronger.
The top notch doors are reinforced ones and I imagine he just destroys them with metal weapons or dinos, enters, and leaves nothing inside, kills all dinos, and he does that to every base, every day from servers day 1.
I am talking about EU prim+ PVP server and the guy s name is "king azze" or something and tribe name Karmaggedon.
My intention is not to whine etc but this behaviour is cancerous and things like that destroy the game. I can take being bullied in pvp but this is plain griefing.

Another problem is that there is now a crazy amount of alpha carnivores roaming around, and they too, make starting a base damn hard.

If you combine the 2 its disastrous, and I wont be surprised if the server ends up empty as the servers prim+ eu pvp, prior to migration and launch.

First:

Are you the real Arumba?

Second:

This can be fixed by WC bringing back Real primitive. Karmageddon are an old tribe from Primitive and are likely doing what myself and others are doing on Vanilla, that's making Everyone's game a horrible experience to increase the negative reviews until we have our servers back. So  many of us have also said we'd pay monthly for the pleasure too, as we all can't expect them to keep servers up forever unless there's a subscription model in place....

Truth is prom has needed a wipe for a long time now, we had a 12 man tribe defending against the Warriors on 9 and it was war for months, they break our plant species we kill their gigs, they break in the building we set bear traps, the alpha on any server will destroy any possible threat 9 times out of 10 and if they don't then they're probably gonna try inside you eventually. Your best bet is either hiding if your a smaller tribe or server unification if your a larger tribe with somewhat of an influential voice. If you try defend against an alpha, even if you win they will be back the next day with more firepower, until they finish the job. Grind the raptor out of plant x make brick towers taller than gigas and build a big brick base with a lot of honeycomb, and a centralised loot area (possibly hidden) that you can round up your men to fight back. The room should have straight hallways to access it and should be well stocked with small and large bear traps, muskets and ammo, any tripwire traps or grenades you can make and a few small Dinos like dilos and microraptors to make their job that much harder. If you fight outside you will most likely be picked or chomped, at least if you build up indoor defences you can have a siege. It's also very important to utilise cover with things like the L shaped bar and brick pillars, it can mean the difference between getting killed or not. Fill the loot room with at least two beds per member and keep good loot in safes. It doesn't hurt to have backup armour either. Also find a naturally high point or build a sniper tower and have a bed there with a chest of grille ammo and a musket. Aim for dino riders and grounded players but try not the Agro the Dinos and have a naked team mate try pick up the loot they drop as most of the time it will be ascended or mastercraft stuff, and if you must shoot at Dinos use tranquil arrows and try to steal the saddle when they're knocked out. Good luck lol that's what I learned after 2+ months of everyday defence with success 9 times out of 10

8 hours ago, Racidon said:

First:

Are you the real Arumba?

Second:

This can be fixed by WC bringing back Real primitive. Karmageddon are an old tribe from Primitive and are likely doing what myself and others are doing on Vanilla, that's making Everyone's game a horrible experience to increase the negative reviews until we have our servers back. So  many of us have also said we'd pay monthly for the pleasure too, as we all can't expect them to keep servers up forever unless there's a subscription model in place....

Which tribr were they on in primitive? Never met karmageddon tribe there, (played prim total 2 yeats) 

On 9/1/2017 at 0:53 PM, Arumba said:

Im a prim+ player. have been for a while. Here is what you do:

Make a boat with a single plant x turret on its back for leeds protection. 

Drive around and level up crafting dead fall traps

Go to carno island and tame a argie by trapping it in your boat and tranqing it.

Level your argie in stam and weight

Focus on making two items only. Flame arrows and Sticky bombs. 

Find enemy base and start killing his xplants with a cata or shoot directly with flame arrows. Get to his base and and sticky bomb your way in and kill his tames with flame arrows.

Move all your mats to chests underwater and sink your boat

And then vanish.

Wait a week and repeat. You will drive him insane.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived