ARK: Aberration Expansion Pack Announced!

Jatheish

On 9/1/2017 at 2:16 PM, Wolfestar777 said:

So the really important question...

When do we get to see a video of

the vile ‘Nameless Queen’ to impregnate your foes with a horrifying reproductive chest-burster!"

I look forward to the release of this! Thank you for your hard work, I'll need to buy the season's pass soon. And just to be super greedy: when do we get to hear about the second expansion? Will it be a similar release style to SE and Aberration? Oh... And can we raise those chest busters as cute vicious alien pets?

IT'S THE XENOMORPHS!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

On 9/5/2017 at 0:35 PM, Thuza said:

Looks good, all excites me especially the no fly mechanic. I hope it has some cool mechanics like SE that makes metal tier people more vurnable.

Flying takes away from the games over all difficulty level. What would be the point of climbing gear, ziplines, and wingsuits. If you can tame a bird? 

17 hours ago, MrDemonStu said:

I doubt were see Primal Survival anytime soon unfortunately. Im sure I heard somewhere Survival of the Fittest was in their plans soon.

Yeah, seems that way. They announced it so long ago, it should be first priority IMO. They know how to get my hopes up, they're just really killing me with this one. :Jerbmad:

4 hours ago, KurbbieStompp said:

Flying takes away from the games over all difficulty level. What would be the point of climbing gear, ziplines, and wingsuits. If you can tame a bird? 

Yea I totally agree that's why I'm especially excited for a no flyer map. That's why I also hope that the sky get more danger added to it in the other maps. 

I'm... You know this could give reason to add ability like options too in the games....  Let's say you find something that can make you fast or gather like a trike or something you feel me.  Also. Human like slaves I know you guys find this so annoying but slaves will make the world to the solo survivor or small tribes. These slaves need to be human like to give a huge winning feeling against a regular human player  .