ARK: Aberration Expansion Pack Announced!

Jatheish

2 minutes ago, powerstuck said:

Why not ? 

You wanna be able to transfert your level 100 toon will full ascendant gear and your 50th generation bred dinos then head into the Aberration boss in mere days. Basically burning thru a brand new DLC in matter of hours ?

So we need to play months just to start in the new map? No thanks xD

ok, when you guys get a crap ton of daily issues reported on every platform and endless negative feed back on steam, how the hell long will it take for you to care about your damn fans and people actually buying your broken crap over there dwindling cash?? you have countless small problems to fix and a few game breaking issues, yet you put out paid content? DILO, are you just trying to subtly tell us you only want our money and don't give a crap if your game is good? 

• Like 2

Please tell me that if we got this dlc will there also b no eu pve servers like it is for scorched earth atm and centre and also only 2 on rag and a handful for island also will u just ignore the biggest part of ur player base like u are doing now. Please tell me why i should throw more money at u when i cant even play on official servers because there's hardly any.

Sorry but its been 4 days of waiting now to just b ignored over and over, but hay guys its okay there bringing out another paid dlc lol makes me laugh

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Grawlish said:

Will this map be on legacy servers also?

Not gonna start over - so staying on legacy (+5k hours)

No point in buying season pass if we cant play.....

All your legacy servers will be destroyed by unknown force and will be ruined by radiation. Ground will open and you and your dinos will fall to horror of the deep. World you known will turn to Aberration World. 

1 hour ago, Wolfestar777 said:

So the really important question...

When do we get to see a video of

the vile ‘Nameless Queen’ to impregnate your foes with a horrifying reproductive chest-burster!"

I look forward to the release of this! Thank you for your hard work, I'll need to buy the season's pass soon. And just to be super greedy: when do we get to hear about the second expansion? Will it be a similar release style to SE and Aberration? Oh... And can we raise those chest busters as cute vicious alien pets?

Maybe the queen is the large creature behind the others in the trailer.

This looks great!  But I'm not getting it if it's ascension-locked.  I'll be "voting with my wallet" on that point; if I'm paying for something, I'm not using a cheatcode to access it, and I'm not jumping through hoops for it.  If it's not a normally-accessible Ark, I don't want it no matter how cool it is.

Not that I think it will be.  The Center and Ragnarock were free, while the Scorched Earth map isn't locked and it was paid.  Hopefully the pattern will continue!

• Like 2

Wow, just wow, I feel like deja vu here. We literally just finished dealing with the drama and bull crap you git's at wildcard put us through release, not even a finished freaking product and you only need a little more then a month to finish this dlc? Was this another example of "working simultaneously" like scorched earth? Even though you kept using small studio and pushing for release as excuses for the myriad bugs and issues we dealt with, all the while you had a team off to the side making this expansion? Is this not exactly the same thing that had you ruined on steam? Literally we yelled and yelled and dropped your reviews to reflect your garbage company and still you do it again? poop at least lie, which we know you guys are good at, and say november, then release in october. Instead you just slap our faces and set a date you probably hAve no intention of keeping... I've said it at least 20x now while fighung your fan boys, you are a terrible company who made a good game. Sell the engine and go away. 

• Like 2