Wildcards pls ... ?

PandaCombo

Hello .... i do own ark since the first week of its early access ... now i did see the trailer of the new DLC and i checked for the season pass ... so we got the game , we do buy scorched earth and now we have to buy the season pass as well ? people already own scorched earth ... so we do pay half of the money for nothing ... the old players dont even get anything from the release ... no instead we have to buy the collectors edition once again to get the skins etc as well.

If you're talking about the bionic skins: everybody will get them for free at some point. And yeah, the season pass-thing is really bad for people that already own Scorched Earth. We pay even more...

Season Pass = $45

If you own Scorched: Paid $20 for it and now you have to pay $30 for the Season Pass = $50.

:|

I paid 29.99 for the season pass! Works out even with scorched earth to be $14.99 each for the 2 coming expansions meaning you save a bit anyway! Its currently on sale for 33% off is what I got it! Depends on if that is enough savings for you though! I had steam credit sitting around that I do not use though so it saved me cash because I don't really play any other games these days as am too busy with RL!

44 minutes ago, PandaCombo said:

Hello .... i do own ark since the first week of its early access ... now i did see the trailer of the new DLC and i checked for the season pass ... so we got the game , we do buy scorched earth and now we have to buy the season pass as well ? people already own scorched earth ... so we do pay half of the money for nothing ... the old players dont even get anything from the release ... no instead we have to buy the collectors edition once again to get the skins etc as well.

maby they make it so those whom own it already get a pass on those maps we own already? and just gotta pay entry fee? hm.

If you own SE you get a discount...so I heard. The sale that was there is gone now so it's showing 45$ for me. I do not own SE. Any SE owners can you confirm for me what price it's telling you?

Also so far there isn't a single skin in the game that you can't earn via in-game yet, as far as I know (maybe not the parasuar saddle skin as I think that was for EA'er's only...?)

Archived