I hope the devs realise how...

KimoBitz

5 minutes ago, bobishs said:

The Devs of Wildcard are actually no devs. Yes i know i have killing floor too on the ps4 pro it runs even in 1800p. But to be fair its a shooter .

Compare it more to the Witcher 4 with wishes the ground with Ark in any way. They have Bought anything u see form EPIC Assets everything. They didnt make anything by themselfes what u know as Wildcrad are mostly Community Manager/Marketing/Modders (of course). 4 Companies are working for them because they simply cant.

Its like u would hire ppl to make a game for u and sell it and made it look like its from u. When u lauch Ark u can see the 4 companies on the bottom of the Screen.

Agree, look at witcher 3 or horizon zero down or GTA, all of them are stunning games with spectacular sceneries, VFX and textures now compare these games to ark...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KimoBitz said:

Agree, look at witcher 3 or horizon zero down or GTA, all of them are stunning games with spectacular sceneries, VFX and textures now compare these games to ark...

They have to take this when they want 60 Bucks u automatically compete with 60 Bucks title. Not to mention i play Gta V on Msaa 4x if i would do that in Ark i woud get 10 fps. that just shows even more how embarrassing the situation is.

1 hour ago, bobishs said:

They have to take this when they want 60 Bucks u automatically compete with 60 Bucks title. Not to mention i play Gta V on Msaa 4x if i would do that in Ark i woud get 10 fps. that just shows even more how embarrassing the situation is.

If they just could stop adding in new content..

8 minutes ago, Jtmorris said:

Meh. To be honest I just don't care that much about graphics. I play mostly split screen now(even lower graphics). And it doesn't bother me a bit. 

Perhaps that's because I grew up playing on the NES. 

Who is talking about graphics here? even with 100 fps plus it laggs because of the horrible frametimes as u can see in the video of Digital Foundry and Candyland.

31 minutes ago, bobishs said:

I have seen what a Ps4 can pull of watch Horizon it looks ten times better then Ark and it never drops below 30 fps....this is just 1 example. Dont defend poor Dev capabilities.

If you take a game that functions completely different than ARK, has more ressources and workforce behind it to back up your argument, then accept counter arguments that tell you it's not that easy with less ressources and workforce than [insert game with massive devteams and millions of dollars behind it].

Also as far as I know Horizon does not need to calculate online actions of up to 69 other players on a server at all.

6 minutes ago, bobishs said:

Thats the truth look it up if u think im talking nonsense.´´boy´´ ?

What's the truth... That your expectations are unrealistic and your complaining like a child. Yes I know.

This isn't a AAA game designed for consoles, it's a PC game designed for modern hardware! You can't compare the 2.

It's like you just bought a Mini Cooper and are complaining it doesn't run as well as a BMW M3... No crap!

1 hour ago, Jostabeere said:

If you take a game that functions completely different than ARK, has more ressources and workforce behind it to back up your argument, then accept counter arguments that tell you it's not that easy with less ressources and workforce than [insert game with massive devteams and millions of dollars behind it].

Also as far as I know Horizon does not need to calculate online actions of up to 69 other players on a server at all.

GTA has 64 players per session, it never lags, it never drops in fps and it has stunning graphics

1 hour ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

I'm gonna play a port from PC of a modern day survival game on an old tablet processor with a mid range graphics card that's 5 years old and complain that it runs like poop. 

Thanks for the laugh boys!

The game came out for consoles and people bought it, we have every right to complain. If the devs knew from the beginning that ps4 and xbox one couldn't run the game properly, why port it to consoles then...

23 minutes ago, KimoBitz said:

The game came out for consoles and people bought it, we have every right to complain. If the devs knew from the beginning that ps4 and xbox one couldn't run the game properly, why port it to consoles then...

"Having played all three versions extensively this week, it must be said PC is a must for its extras, as well as for its solid, multi-threaded optimisation across all setups tested."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-face-off

From your own failed example!

Are you complaining on their forums too because the console version runs like poop compared to PC?

Should I bother to pull your other examples to prove you wrong again or do you get the point?

You bought outdated, low end hardware, know it's limits.

18 minutes ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

"Having played all three versions extensively this week, it must be said PC is a must for its extras, as well as for its solid, multi-threaded optimisation across all setups tested."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-face-off

From your own failed example!

Are you complaining on their forums too because the console version runs like poop compared to PC?

Should I bother to pull your other examples to prove you wrong again or do you get the point?

You bought outdated, low end hardware, know it's limits.

Witcher 3 on ps4 is incomparable to ARK on ps4, the game looks brilliant, no sudden FPS drops ( atleast this what I encountered ) unlike ARK poopty graphics and performance.

FYI: I can't even spot a difference for witcher 3 on PC and Consoles

And as I said, and I'll keep saying it, the devs should've known from the start that they're working on a game that requires high-end hardware, so why port it to consoles. 

20 minutes ago, KimoBitz said:

Witcher 3 on ps4 is incomparable to ARK on ps4, the game looks brilliant, no sudden FPS drops ( atleast this what I encountered ) unlike ARK poopty graphics and performance.

FYI: I can't even spot a difference for witcher 3 on PC and Consoles

And as I said, and I'll keep saying it, the devs should've known from the start that they're working on a game that requires high-end hardware, so why port it to consoles. 

Witcher 3 can't even hit 1080 properly on either console. On my system, which isn't even new or high end, I can pull 4K well over 60fps with way better visuals. Whether you see the difference or not is irrelevant. Fact is, the game runs like crap on console compared to a PC.

Your complaints have nothing to do with the devs and everything to do with the limitations of the hardware you purchased. Sorry mate, that's the truth.

I was already upgrading from the graphics cards in those systems before they came out. My son games on a pc that's 4 years older then those consoles yet is about 4x more powerful. 

They were just a really bad buy from a hardware perspective before they even came out. 

@bobishs @KimoBitz

A piece of advice! avoid being dragged into the blind fanboy's arguments. regardless of what you say, they will go back to "but this game studio is poor and gave us the game for free" as the "but this game is an early access" is no longer valid.

I have a  GTX 1080ti YET the sudden FPS drops keep on happening if I set the game to epic on most of the settings. (monitor res: 2560x1440 ).

SSD raid 0, and all, yet can't handle the game even it was mentioned in many patches it got optimized, I know there is still room for enhancement still (altho game is officially released so no heavy optimization should be done now). but my biggest concern is the sudden FPS drop whenever I move or turn around.

Yes, some mentioned that other games are done by millions of dollars studios, but that doesn't mean they spent a millions dollars on each single game they release.

and don't be fooled, WC is acquired by snail company, which is a huge, Rich, 17 years old company, they even made ARK free in China (not sure if it's still free there).

so, the lake of money is just not an excuse for WC to perform poorly.

in my opinion from what I've seen on this forum for some time, the white-knights spoiled the DEVs by their vicious attacks on ANYONE says something that is not a "thank you!" thread. and as any other human, the devs thought they are doing great!. they are doing great, but with a misleading feedback during the EA, and trying hard to find an excuse for anything wrong they do, is not a healthy thing to always do. there are times for saying "GJ", and there are times for saying, "Nope! sorry. you did this wrong".

without any type of healthy criticism, we all going to lose such a nice game on the long run. no one will win.

This game should have been optimized and long time ago. as we all know they were ready to release a year ago if they didn't have that legal issue. (i bought this game thinking it will be released in 2 months. back then :P) so that tells they were ready (supposedly) for a full release since that time.

Archived