I hope the devs realise how...

KimoBitz

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rickyh24 said:

Ragnarok looks awful.  I'm hoping they can fix the graphics. Too busy pushing new dlc right now though.  On my player dedicated it looks like the graphics are half loaded or something. 

That's how all the custom arks look, and that's why I never play on them. I just can't stand all these low quality textures.

because they are, rather than sacrifice shadow quality or bloom it puts the textures down to minimum, I have 2 TV's with xbox's playing side by side and the graphics never look the same on either. I turn shadows down on my pc and it helps it run so much better, the only thing rag is missing is the ground clutter and i don't miss that at all.

Just now, Titan696 said:

because they are, rather than sacrifice shadow quality or bloom it puts the textures down to minimum, I have 2 TV's with xbox's playing side by side and the graphics never look the same on either. I turn shadows down on my pc and it helps it run so much better

Well, that is proof on how their game is no way near optimized. I played alot of games on my PS4 and frankly I had never seen such graphics

2 minutes ago, Titan696 said:

because they are, rather than sacrifice shadow quality or bloom it puts the textures down to minimum, I have 2 TV's with xbox's playing side by side and the graphics never look the same on either. I turn shadows down on my pc and it helps it run so much better

Is there a chance Xbox OneX will help with this?

I agree that the graphics could be better, reducing shadows would probably help.

But let's be serious, heres the spec of the guy who posted the video:

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.00 GHz
16 GB DDR4 RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ASUS ROG Strix OC
MSI Z170A PC Mate Mainboard
Windows 10 Pro 64bit

how many ps4 and xbox could you buy for the same price?

Archived