The Countdown [3 Hours left]

AlphaCarno

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's Is no sounds playing at all but Im defiantly sure there was 3 hours ago... I'm sure they were a timmed hint at the theme of what's coming. And if so could have missed alot during The days hint wise. The eyes though kinda caught me if it's DLC based expect something new creatures wise. And I feel mythical may be on that list... or mutations... hybrids... now the ending is released, Who knows what else they recreated or played about with...Hourish left !.. and yeah the corners are lite up now as well. Wernt 3 hours ago

LameoveR, provided this:

https://twitter.com/bubblywums/status/903468672739532800 - This was a few hours ago (maybe 2?) not sure. 

In between they updated it, and now the sounds are gone, and is heavily focused on the letter A [for Ark], it might sound weird, but i have a sensation that it was self-repairing all this time...

The crystals are the more interesting aspect since the three of them are purple. Not the usual Red, blue and Green colored crystals of the main logo.

At least i am associating the "Purple coloring crystal" to something ominous and creepy... 
What people said that it was "algae" before, now looks like an overgrown moss.

Archived