The Countdown [3 Hours left]

AlphaCarno

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I figured it out. Scorched Earth came out on September 1st, which is also the date this timer will run out. I think the will be releasing dlc to mark 1 year of scorched earth. Possibly something to do with the underwater, because the Ark logo in the background of the countdown is covered in algae and looks like it's underwater. Could also be space, I would love that too. Either way I'm 99% sure it's dlc.

On 8/25/2017 at 3:28 AM, jayden5021 said:

I think I figured it out. Scorched Earth came out on September 1st, which is also the date this timer will run out. I think the will be releasing dlc to mark 1 year of scorched earth. Possibly something to do with the underwater, because the Ark logo in the background of the countdown is covered in algae and looks like it's underwater. Could also be space, I would love that too. Either way I'm 99% sure it's dlc.

I hope to God it's not space themed. To go from The Island to Scorched Earth to Spaceship Earth is just not a good flow...

The timmer has actually changed in colour it seems. If you listen to you can hear growling and fighting in the back ground. That wasn't there 7 days ago.... I'm also seeing eyes. One fixed set and two sets moving around on the bottom. Thinking DLC but the noises are throwing me on there...its seems horror based given the effects I'm hearing. I know Jeremy mention he wanted a horror DLC being based round alien ect and wanting that sorta feel. ( Not aliens I hope )... But given what I'm hearing. It's not unusual for ark to hear growling. But it's more like dogs ? 

http://playark.com/a/

So probably the only thing that i have figured it out, just right about now, after hearing the sounds in a loop, is that:

When a pair of eyes appears near the bottom and starts to running across the screen that it does the old sounds of the beavers. I don't know what it means whatsoever.
All i can say is that it does not sound like an aquatic update, but rather an extraordinary expansion focused in scary elements, The sounds generate some sort of a "disgusting" or "ethereal" sound accompanied by some familiar sounds. 

3 hours left, and i am curious about all of this.

Archived