KalisaFox

Lost All Hairstyles on FreshStart?

Hi there...this happened to me as well it seems to be a bug.  I also lost the hairstyle names, however I was still able to use them.  It seems that if the character you unlocked the achievement is gone you lose the names but still retain the ability to have the hairstyles.  Note I am on PS4, it might be different on another system.

4 minutes ago, Baton said:

official or unofficial?I have that issue on unofficial...

This happened on my single player.  But as I said I was still able to cut my hair to that style, so I do believe it is a bug or glitch.  Because once you have that achievement it is linked to your account and shouldn't go away.

yes i thought the same but the hairstyles and cosmetic items you unlock with the achievments are saved on you pc. When i got a new pc all my stuff was gone, i tried to get it back and copied iot from my old pc. I think it was the arkprofile data at Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\LocalProfiles\PlayerLocalData.arkprofile

That's really odd and I could be wrong about this, but because those hairstyles are rewards for achievements and achievements are saved to your steam profile, not the computer unless that data is saved in a folder in Ark in your steam folder. That could be the case if it was a computer issue as someone stated they got a new computer and the same thing happened to them. But steam is suppose to keep track of the achievements you gained regardless of what computer your steam is logged in on. Very odd.