Code issue

PhantomtheRanger

OK so i recently had a problem with the season pass not working, but now that has been sorted, so onto my next issue - the codes not working. 

I pre ordered ark at my local game store (a store in england) and with it it came with two codes in the form of receipts. A bionic raptor skin and a bionic quetzal skin. Upon entering these codes, it told me to try them on another website. I contacted an xbox support member and he went through it with me. He gave me a link to a separate website in which i could enter them in. It said they worked and the guy on the phone verified that they had worked and had been download. So, i loaded up the game, went on my solo map, and tamed a raptor. Its been around two days now,  nothing, i haven't received any skins. So i was just wondering if they only worked on a public session, do i have to go to an online session, tame a raptor or a quetz and then i will get them, or is this an issue that isnt working for other people as well. Im curious and a little frustrated. Its only a minor issue i know but you expect them to be working. 

Archived