Ragnarok legacy servers JOKE

Qns

Hi, im a pvp official player in ark since day 1 on ps4, i have seen how many people i played with have lost characters, dinos, tribes and items because many problems with the game, and i saw them continue playing and supporting this game.

I know you must concentrate in the new servers, but how can you leave all the legacy players with just 2 servers pvp and 2 pve? We are like 150 servers and if we want to play the new dlc we must wait for hours to conect?

And the worst thing, cant you even post about it explaining what are you going to do? 

I fell bad with you wildcard, you shoyld know better than all that somepeople have play for about 1 year and just dont want to loose another year with this system of full weeks of real life breeding, you should open about 50 servers of ragnarok in every platform for legacy. You are able to do it but you probabily dont want to

Try actually playing on a Rag server that's been down for over 24 hours without any communication or restart. At least you guys don't have a ton invested in something that doesn't work yet. Here's hoping if they add more servers they work better for you than they have for the PC Ragnarok group because so far the experience hasn't been stellar.

Wild Card is nuts to think that 1 North America and 1 Europe Ragnarok server is enough for PS4. I lost everything in the Great Server Migration because lag was so bad I couldn't get my stuff transferred and now I want to start over on a Rag server and yet I can't because there is no server to play on and the one I can choose is always full! Day 3 since launch and Day One PS4 players still can't play the game!

Archived