Whats the difference between crossark and officials?

ancojoVG

Cross arks are clusters of servers that include one of each type of map. For example say I play on cross ark 1 I can transfer from cross ark 1's Island to its Center but I can't transfer from cross ark 1's Island to cross ark 2's Island. On the main Official servers you can transfer to any servers that aren't specifically isolated from the main servers.

• 7 months later...
Guest DJRone89
5 hours ago, Bruvas78 said:

Crossark servers allow Xbox and PC (W10) players in them. They're official (rates etc) but don't allow transfers or cross play from regular official servers.

You’re thinking of cross-play not cross-Ark.

On 4/25/2018 at 2:13 PM, Melcreif said:

Their interesting. Just started playing on one.  I kinda like the idea that it's a bigger world but not too big.  Also it doesn't seem like they are as densely populated.

I've played on Official PvP, Official PvE, and Official PvP Crossark, and am currently playing on Unoffical - and I can tell you that if I ever play on an Official server again, it will only be on a CrossArk cluster. If you're playing PvP then I think CrossArk clusters are the best way to enjoy the game on Official servers.

Archived