Ark Online | 24/7 Ragnarok | PVP

Are you sick of the over boosted servers? Looking for a more fun and challenging experience?

Our server has a small boost over official servers with extra adjustments to give you a survival game where you should be just afraid of the dinos as much as the players.

Server GT: Ark Online

Map: Ragnarok
Region: NA

website: arkonline.weebly.com (event listing & rules are not for this server and will be updated shortly)

WHAT TO EXPECT:

• 24/7 Dedicated Server
  • Lightly Boosted Stats! The game stats and values have been upgraded on the server to make things seem more of a threat or challenge to the survivors that enter but also rewarding. Setting are adjusted to offer a more terrifying and challenging yet fun  survival experience
  • 1.5x XP
  • 2.5x Taming
  • 2x Gathering
  • 4x Maturing
  • 2x Loot Crates
  • 2x Fishing

• Friendly Server Administration! The Admins are only here to make sure you have a fair and fun time on the server.

• PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK: No rules and no restrictions. This is pvp so be on alert at all times

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 0:04 PM, ArkOnline said:

Welcome survivors! We are pleased to announce our PVP server, Ark Online. We are looking to grow our player base. Our server is offering a no rules and restriction style server. Where you should be just afraid of the dinos as much as the players.

Server GT: Ark Online

Map: Ragnarok
Region: NA

website: arkonline.weebly.com (event listing & rules for previous server)

WHAT TO EXPECT:

• 24/7 Dedicated Server
  • Boosted Stats! The game stats and values have been upgraded on the server to make things seem more of a threat or challenge to the survivors that enter but also rewarding. Setting will be adjusted to offer a more terrifying and challenging survival experience
  • 1.5x XP
  • 3x Taming
  • 3x Gathering
  • 8x Maturing
  • 2x Loot Crates
  • 2x Fishing

• Friendly Server Administration! The Admins are only here to make sure you have a fair and fun time on the server. Do not ask to spawn stuff in for you.

• PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK: No rules and no restrictions. This is pvp so be on alert at all times

I'm already playing your server. Are these stats current? I've noticed some changes in the last few days.

12 hours ago, AzureJ said:

If you didn't do it. Then I have to report that our base was demolished by them in entirety. They didn't leave anything behind.

Azure I'm sorry to hear your base was completely wiped. We can't ban someone for that as we set up the server with no rules cause no one seems to follow rules anyways. The best I can do is ask the other tribe to perhaps help you rebuild.

Would you like me to do that?

Nah, we can rebuild. But I was going off of the rules from your Weebly page, which says that nobody is allowed to go and wipe a base off entirely. They're supposed to only go directly into the base enough to get our stuff and go. But they went and destroyed everything. They killed our passives(which about half our wyverns were) and they destroyed our behemoth gates(There were so many and they are so huge that there is no way you'd need to destroy every single one to get in or get things out). This was clearly a violation, if the rules on weebly were anything to go off. If they were not actually a part of the rules, then I'll put this aside since nobody can be held to blame for rules that aren't. But I need to know if the rules on weebly were not a part of this or not. Just saying.

18 hours ago, AzureJ said:

Nah, we can rebuild. But I was going off of the rules from your Weebly page, which says that nobody is allowed to go and wipe a base off entirely. They're supposed to only go directly into the base enough to get our stuff and go. But they went and destroyed everything. They killed our passives(which about half our wyverns were) and they destroyed our behemoth gates(There were so many and they are so huge that there is no way you'd need to destroy every single one to get in or get things out). This was clearly a violation, if the rules on weebly were anything to go off. If they were not actually a part of the rules, then I'll put this aside since nobody can be held to blame for rules that aren't. But I need to know if the rules on weebly were not a part of this or not. Just saying.

The first post on this thread states that the website has rules for the previous server (the center) that we had up and does not crossover to this server (ragnarok). I did speak with the other tribe and they did say that your tribe wiped all their tames including the passive ones. just thought you would like to know as well Azure

Archived