How's Ragnarok?

vvvRaidervvv

yeah i figured many are on the same raft as me. 

Well, there goes the fresh start on even ground. I was hyped for this and ready to put some long hours in. Gone now.

Coming in late to the ea, i know what most tribes do with the early lead. I may give it one more day but beyond that, dont think i want to put my friends through more of the same.

I wouldnt know how Rag is because there still isnt enough severs to play pvp official yet. U can not even level up your character and then transfer cause they are slammed as well. And even if you do get in your waisting your time any way because you wont be able to retreive that character because the servers will be so slammed when you log off you cant get back in. Been playing for a year and love the game but my tribe and i are having a hell of a time restablishing our selves on a new rag server. 

Got into my first Rag server on Xbox, took me 6 hours to join a pvp server. Spent 8 hours grinding, leveling, and sparring with a few trolls. Managed to get to level 26, and build a 3x3 wooden house on prime unclaimed land. That was yesterday...currently on hour 6 of trying to get BACK in to check on myself lol...

edit: Funny story on how i got in originally, the server i joined was ddos'd so while i was refreshing and spam-joining i came across a server with only 30/70. Soon as i joined the server filled right back up with 5 people in the queue. 

Archived