Are you Satisfied with the Official Game?

RxBilly

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, bysaRD said:

Creating a private server is a game functionality which WC promotes and sells. Yes? And you think that it is logical to assume that if there is some problem with server code WE CANNOT open a ticket to WC? Seriously? 

No, what I am saying is that if you got a dino stuck, lost, or otherwise killed through glitches on a private server, you can not call on support to come in and restore your lost dino.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Jtmorris said:

This. 

And even if nothing changes from this point forward, I've EASILY gotten my $20 worth of value and so much more. I cannot complain. (I can hope and ask for more, but I certainly am not entitled - regardless of what was said in the past) 

I think why people complaining is because first were snowflake. By snowflake i mean we are all different but to my way of thinking that we all share the idea that Ark as the potential to be the greatest game of 2017 to 2020 but it wont because of some minor flaws and bugs. I could say that Ark as the potential to be the greatest game ever made but i live by Mayuri Quote:

“The perfect being, huh? There is no such thing as perfect in this world. That may sound cliché, but it’s the truth. The average person admires perfection and seeks to obtain it. But, what’s the point of achieving perfection? There is none. Nothing. Not a single thing. I loathe perfection! If something is perfect, then there is nothing left. There is no room for imagination. No place left for a person to gain additional knowledge or abilities. Do you know what that means? For scientists such as ourselves, perfection only brings despair. It is our job to create things more wonderful than anything before them, but never to obtain perfection. A scientist must be a person who finds ecstasy while suffering from that antimony. In short, the moment that foolishness left your mouth and reached my ears, you had already lost. Of course, that’s assuming you are a scientist”

-Mayuri Kurotsuchi

I fathom the idea that nothing in this world can achieve perfection but i know that Ark did not reach is full potential and this is why i cannot allow myself to be happy with the current stat of the game.

My lords and ladys 

I'm just gonna give my opinion about this.

I believe the launch from ark IS succesfull, the official servers will be added over the course of the next days which is a waiting game if you really don't want to play unofficial or single player then wait instead of whining.

WC has delivered a great game as is not only proven by the amount of players but also the amount of hours most players have on this game. I can't understand how someone plays 1k hours to then say the game sucks..... You've got your money's worth on that game about 10 times by then as most games we play may be lucky with 100 hours of playtime. 

All those people are acting like a kid who is crying and screaming because he got a brand new green bicycle when he wanted a blue one.

Get your feelings together, play sp or unofficial during this time but stop insulting the devs for not delivering fast enough what you think should be given for your measly 60$. 

I know i'm gonna get burned over this but i just had to say this as i'm tired of reading the same over and over again. They got the game out of early access, the game has very little bugs left (i haven't had a gamebreaking bug for over 6 months now.) and they are still going to add content and DLC's. This is waaaay more than most other games have ever hoped to achieve. 

4 minutes ago, Griffin1984 said:

I'm just gonna give my opinion about this.

I believe the launch from ark IS succesfull, the official servers will be added over the course of the next days which is a waiting game if you really don't want to play unofficial or single player then wait instead of whining.

WC has delivered a great game as is not only proven by the amount of players but also the amount of hours most players have on this game. I can't understand how someone plays 1k hours to then say the game sucks..... You've got your money's worth on that game about 10 times by then as most games we play may be lucky with 100 hours of playtime. 

All those people are acting like a kid who is crying and screaming because he got a brand new green bicycle when he wanted a blue one.

Get your feelings together, play sp or unofficial during this time but stop insulting the devs for not delivering fast enough what you think should be given for your measly 60$. 

I know i'm gonna get burned over this but i just had to say this as i'm tired of reading the same over and over again. They got the game out of early access, the game has very little bugs left (i haven't had a gamebreaking bug for over 6 months now.) and they are still going to add content and DLC's. This is waaaay more than most other games have ever hoped to achieve. 

i never said the game suck it much more complicated than this . I cannot give this game a positive review because of is coding. The fact that your dino in your base can nearly pass true your wall with there body(Wyvern/Quetz having there head passing true wall. There AI and Sound is very far from great so far that it would consider it to be lifeless. What would it cost to ad echo in this game . Like gun shot echo . Ark is after all a survival game what is a survival game with out great sound effect. 

Moral of this story is= Ark a decent game that was only able to reach 10 % of is potential and fail to become legendary 

7 hours ago, Dark2084 said:

I especially love it when somebody attempts to use the term "self entitled" and fails in an epic proportion.

Ok, here's an example that I honestly hope people can understand.... you go to the store and buy groceries. everything is going good, you go through the register and pay for your things only to have the owner of the store hand you one small bag and then tells you to stop back next week and you can have another bag. naturally your first response would be that you just paid for all of those bags but the customer behind you says stop being self entitled, take what they give you and be happy about it. see nobody is asking for anything special, we just want to be able to play the game that we paid for and that every players recieve the same service. that's not self entitlement that's equality.

7 hours ago, Sh4rk said:

Bags are complimentary, there is no law that says stores HAVE to give you a bag for your stuff. Also, bags dont require a paycheck to do what they do. Not a fair comparison.

And you are getting the game you paid for, it just didn't turn out to be quite what you expected. That is why EA games clearly state that anything amd everything is subject to change. Similar to No Mans Sky, the players hyped it up SO much and as a result, were let down. (Yes I know it launched without promised features, but they are adding them in and didn't run away with the money like they legally could have)

Its like asking for an iPhone for your birthday, being told you will get one, and being upset that it wasn't the latest version.

not to mention the fact that servers aren't a promised aspect of what you paid for, and are as such also complimentary.  WC are not subject to providing support for servers as you did not pay for their use, you paid for the game, massive difference.

As I said yesterday before it was removed as I went full ham on a few people.  Its more akin to buying a car and then sending the manufacturer a strongly worded email slating them because your local council has ripped up the road infront of your house and you are unable to use the car.  That is self-entitlement.

`´fanboys´´ where are u? Your beloved game had the worst launch ever in gaming history maybe nomans sky has surpassed, but guess what no mans sky after a year they delivered the promised things, which wildcard never will because they are not competent enough and theyx didint even want or ever tried. they simply doubled the price removed EA Tag thats it.

Since launch i had 3 Updates NOTHING changed absolutely nothing.Performance is absymal if u want actuall good graphics no matter what hardware u have. Bugs from DAY 1 of early access are still in. No AI. All promised Stuff actually dont happened. and i mean the real important stuff. i would rather have 40 species lower ingame but at least 60 fps on maxed settings with a freaking 1080 ti in ONLY 1080p which is simply not possible. this should be on 4k the case with that card. and without game breaking frustating bugs and at least a minimalistic kind of AI for the creatures they keeping the game alive . yet they are robotic and stiff destroying any atmosphere if u look just 5 seconds how they act.

The Truth is we got lyed in our face for over 2,5 Years at this point if someone is defending this then u are delusional they proved more then 5 times they cant deliver nor they can develope or anything. The game as actuall 0 gameplay if so tell me waht, if u call that gameplay besides the building which is not cuz looking in inventory for hours is not gameplay ? The Dinos which made this game great, without them this game would have died within a week, but yet the Ai is not existent. no safe spawn nothing. Yet u get a broken, unoptimized game with no real gameplay no servers AT Release DAY for 60 Bucks but announcing DLC, i especially feel bad especially for console players payed 60 bucks yet u cant play and have to live with the lowest graphics ever and still worse framerate then any other game that ever relased on a gaming machine.

Yet u can pre order seaon pass now we know what they have done developing dlc instead of fixing the actual game but if we are real many of us knew this game will never be in a good state at all at since Scorched Earth launch of course a paid DLC in Early Acess which is not even allowed on Steam......Yet it happened if u support shady devs like these we will get that as on regular basics in future if other devs see that players are that dumb.............so please save the gaming of future and just use your brain.

Wildcard even make looks EA like the best Publisher on the Planet yes u pay over 100 Bucks for a Game But al least u get for example Battlefiedl 1 with Awesome Visuals and awesome Sound and even a toaster can run it on 4k beacuse it so good optimized.

Its just frustating and dissapointing cuz i had real high hopes for this game but now they showed there face u can see it everywhere always announcing new stuff to cover up th incomming poopstorm because they could not deliver promised thing as always the thing would be if u sell the Game to a Company with knowledeg of actual Programming and Coding then after 2 years u would get what it should be since day 1 of release but we all know thats just dreaming. Life goes on. The rep of this Company is burried deep. thank you .

Look how the Wildcard ´´lover´´ reacted to my Post u all know this is all true i have written down, disprove me if not u can talk to me normal, im in since 2015 on PC lets Summarize this Desatser Release:

- to the 2 Guys who reacted to my Post u really think this is alright:

Well its not u play in !!! 680p or 720p thats an absolute abysmal fact. With 20 Frames a second? How is this Good with the Blurry mess as picture stutter,constant screen tearing, look at the frametimes its absolutely horrible never saw that before......u drop to 0 fps sometimes. U probably are very young u can love the game no problem but dont say this is okay because its not, not to mention the release Version made 0 Difference on console . I know because i own the Ps4 version too beside of the Pc. Xbox and Ps4 are pretty the same, in fact xbox drops even ofter . you got vsync to enable yes and my Advice is to set it to OFF then u get 5 Fps more. And PC with Mid Settings is FAR superrior to console Version but thats just common sense u cant expect that from a 300(200) Dollar Hardware my GPU Card cost more just an example.

-Runs fine on PC? not it does not :

Yes its very Playable but remember this Card is made for 4k Gaming and its no Problem at all at 60 fps in most Games when u can use Settings. But in this Game u cant even Reach 60 Fps on only 1080p !!! Thats an absolute desaster of Performance FOR an RELEASED GAME 60 Dollar dont forget that! 1080p is 1/4(x2) of 4k just to get it in your Brain. The Most Games look way better then Ark and still runs twice as good. I have a Ryzen 5 1600 Cpu and a Vega 56 Gpu its playable yes but it SHOULD be twice as good still bad frametimes its lags even with 100 FPs when i lower settings.

Not to mention the Res Slider is NOT at MAX on the settings ingame a lot of people dont know what that is i explain shortly: if u play on the High Settings Preset ingame at 1080p then u get not native 1080p its something beetween 720p and 900p test it High Settings preset and then MAX the Res Slider THEN u have Your Native Resolution. Its not even at MAX at Epic Settings now go through all of the Setting from MID to Epic with Res Slider maxed its almost makes no Difference mabye 5-8 fps . = No optimisation. So please stop it even if u Lower the Settings just a Bit it looks not Good at all the Textures were never Good only on the Dinos yes they are very decent, but eveyrthing else is at besd Mediocre the tress look absolute Horrible even in 4k far away stuff is very Blurry.Just compare to ANY other Game on the Market its runs Horrible i wouldnt say that when the Graphics Quality is in Relation to the Perfromance but its simply not.

My Advice to the Anti Aliasing Ark has a very Poor AA (what a surprise) its Post Process that mans its Blurrs the Picture to get rid of Jaggies but i play on a 1440p Monitor NATIVE and with AA-Epic its Blurrs the Picture a lot on Low i get a way sharper Image just test it i dont know how it is in lower RES tough.

But u see from Low to Epic AA there is 0 Impact on Performance and AA is normally the Most Demanding Stuff now imagine if we would have MSAA!  the Game would not run above 15 fps no matter what Card or PC u have ........but thats not the case yet it runs so horrible. Sadly.

- They lied about Performnace 20% Never happened Dx12 just removed not even lost a Word about just saying yea its hard and what so ever then dont Promise it to be in before Release.

-Lied about Bug fixing (There are still Bugs FROM DAY 1 OF Early ACCESS) Not to mention u will Loose Tames that u needed Hours to Tame because of simple  Bugs thats far from a Release State. And in Waht Universe is this  aGood Gameplay that forces You to log in very 4 hours then lets be Real the Game has almost 0 Gameplay because Farming, and go in Inventory is not Gameplay just the Building is but even that is in Conan Exiles way better yet the game is only 6 months in EA just an example. Without Mods is Ark unplayable IMO.

-On Aug the 30th 1 of the Community Manager literally said we are assholes on a Stream because and now look how unbelivable this is BECAUSE Console Players are Complaining that YOU cant Bring on  More then a FEW Servers at Release!! Even Days after it No Reaction Nothing(at least not without lying suprise surpise) instead only adevrtising Season Pass(For a early access game!!) not to mention the Fiasco with Scorched Earth that Literally breaks Steam Rules wonder how much they paid.........Valve. So they, better said (SHE) insulted her Consumer because your Company is to Incompetent? Thats a behaviout from a toddler when he dont get the cookie . At this Point absolutely Pathetic as a Company. U delayed 3 Times yet u cant Hold even Release Date Promises how is that even Possible? Let the fact alone this game needed at least another 2 years to be in a really Good Release state.

-They lied to all Early Access Buyer,  literally the Middle Finger in the face, No Support (like there ever been was 1 right!!?)Wipe Low Populated Server i dont call a Server LOW when 30 PPl are palying on it everyday . But we all know it was made because they would have payed 200k Dollars for Servers in the Month alone! now at the Moment its not even 75k Dollars they only want Money they dont care at all if that dont proves it then u are blind.

-I could continue but at this Point if somebody denies that acting then i dont know, then u have to be very naiv and young to not understand how business works because fact is they only want Your Money and Wildcard deliverd NOTHING the game is in the exact same states as it was in Early Access .....yet its costs 60 Dollar and Season Pass for 45 u can Buy . Thats a new Record in an egative Way tell me just 1 Game what is Worse. not to mentio the 5 Updetaes after Release that should be not the case maybe 1 Hotfix but the mindset is still earyl access and if u run your own server u know how much work this can be......so u have to see it from every perspective ......i always see how u guys are attacking each other but u are THE Costumers. If u play on Official Fine if u dont care abou $ updtaes a Day but the Most PPl in Ark are polaying unofficials and its a hard mess if your servers dont work because 3 updates a day just an example.

-About The Director of WC i will not even start. Now after Release im asking myself why was i so naive with this Guy i mean just Read in the I Net.

And u can resonable arguing with me please no hate or insults i have brought stuff up that pretty everybody knows if u are at this Game at a long time and im sorry for my bad english since i am from EU.

God i want to ´´LOVE´´ this game really i had so much Hopes but from a perspective on the Market it is in no way acceptable that this Game cost 60 Dollar ´´Fully Released´´. So they have to live with their Decisions easy as it is.I mean just look at the reviews from new players after Release its devastating and absolutely deserved. I never thought that someone could supras Electronic Arts yet they did with my most loved game but its not acceptable.Please dont bother to reply to me if u dont Read what i have written or when u have not to say something constructive and only unbiased as expected of course.

Mods please delete the second Xbox video i posted it twice but i wanted to post this oone my fault im Sorry. This is for the Pc Version example . Copy paste Error

30 minutes ago, Carcajou said:

i never said the game suck it much more complicated than this . I cannot give this game a positive review because of is coding. The fact that your dino in your base can nearly pass true your wall with there body(Wyvern/Quetz having there head passing true wall. There AI and Sound is very far from great so far that it would consider it to be lifeless. What would it cost to ad echo in this game . Like gun shot echo . Ark is after all a survival game what is a survival game with out great sound effect. 

Moral of this story is= Ark a decent game that was only able to reach 10 % of is potential and fail to become legendary 

First of all, i wasn't talking about you alone, but in general :)

Secondly, true the collision detection on ark is still a bit off in ark but on the other hand this helps you aswell. Imagine parking a rex in a hangar with the collision from the tip of it's snout to the tip of it's tail, then calculate in it's turning radius, you'd need a 15 x 15 box just to park one rex. 

I'm not sure what your issues with the AI are, but for me this performs better than most games. Take GTAV for example, walk on the sidewalk and do nothing when you get attacked by a gang member with a cop nearby... You get chased and shot by the cop... , that imho is bad ai. You can stand around trikes, stego's and the likes in ark without getting attacked for hours which means the ai is at least better than the one from GTAV :) 

Some sounds could still improve but i do like a lot of the sounds there are now however this is a personal opinion and not a bug. :) 

I don't understand why the majority of the sidebars in this thread are even a thing, or why FORUM MODERATORS are here pretending to be PR guys. The thread title is asking if people are happy with the official game. So any reason(s) that are stated are applicable whether anyone else feels the same way or not. Like it's literally a scenario where Gentleman A says;
"I'm unhappy about this this and this and this oh and this one too"

Gentleman B says; 
"I dont feel that way at all, and you are wrong! because this and this and this reasons!"

When it should be, 

"I'm unhappy about this this and this and this oh and this one too"
and
"Well I'm enjoying it for this and this and this reasons, I havent had the same experience you had"

Wild Card had literally said they were going to; 

Close Servers and Repurpose old servers into New Servers for the Games launch. This was largely unsuccessful as they culled waaaaay more servers than announced, which created a lot of general unhappiness. Then they actually failed to launch an appropriate number of servers for the Game Launch, new customers can't play on the few Servers Launched, old players have trouble getting in, now regardless of how much you like the game and support the Developers; this was a failure for a launch on pretty much every standard for a game launch that has listed deadlines and goals.

The semantics being argued that there is single player, private servers, and that officials servers are not compulsory are irrelevant. Single player is irrelevant because for the reason the game is marketed as a multiplayer tribal warfare survival game. Private Servers are usually NOT a thing at game launch, nor are they always stable, reliable, etc. Official Servers were promised, the Developers admitted that their server management tool failed them and resulted in this scenario everyone is super unhappy about. That's also their fault for not having a backup, things happen and go wrong. Things were also promised and not delivered, how can anyone in their right mind defend them? They’ve been prepping for this day for over 2 years and dropped the ball -The End-.

I've seen the example previously mentioned in this thread, that all this bickering and discontent is tantamount to being unhappy about getting a Green bike when you wanted the BLUE bike and that the green one is a piece of poop and you hate it, it sucks and should die.

Pretty sure what it is Tantamount to is Apple, Samsung, Any other large Company Etc. Selling a ton of pre-ordered devices, and then on official launch day, "WHOOPS Sorry boys and girls, we actually sold way more than we produced, so you gotta wait to get yours!" Except in this scenario, they sold a game, promised to have the repurposed servers ready on launch day, where they could have that amazing survival multiplayer tribal warfare experience and then "WHOOPS! Sorry boys and girls! We dont have them!"

There is no sympathy, there is no empathy, they dun goofed, and people are unhappy, which is entirely on point with the title of this thread.

It happens, it's business, no one needs to be patient with them, or understanding. That's what happens when people pay money for a product and don't get what's advertised. They messed up and that’s all there is to it, they can own it, they don’t need anyone to cover for them.

12 hours ago, ciabattaroll said:

The incentive is in you not screwing yourself over when you come across something you could have helped prevent.

Picture this, you're a super science whiz that as fate would have it, got bitten by a radioactive spider which gave you super powers. You take your abilities and show them off at a wrestling match, hoping to gain money and fame, but unfortunately the manager stiffs you on the prize money for it. On your way out you find that the manager got robbed and the robber is running past you, but you think to your self "what's my incentive" so you let the thief run free. You then come home to find out from your kindly aunt that your uncle was murdered. In a fit of rage you track down your uncles killer only to find that the killer and the thief you let run free are one and the same.

See how "what's in it for me" can come and bite you in the butt?

Reveal hidden contents

tl;dr, you can be spider-man if you choose to.

Yup. I see how Wildcard's "What's in it for me?" is apparently biting them in the butt in this thread so I am in total agreement with you.

And while I respect most of the mods who slog through these forums for us I can't help but admit I lost a bit of it for you just now. I am really. Spiderman? The Aquaman of the Marvel universe?! Ya couldn't have chosen a less lame superhero? Pfft! Good day, sir! :D

• Volunteer Moderator
16 minutes ago, Vrallox said:

Yup. I see how Wildcard's "What's in it for me?" is apparently biting them in the butt in this thread so I am in total agreement with you.

And while I respect most of the mods who slog through these forums for us I can't help but admit I lost a bit of it for you just now. I am really. Spiderman? The Aquaman of the Marvel universe?! Ya couldn't have chosen a less lame superhero? Pfft! Good day, sir! :D

Actually, the lamest Super hero in the marvel universe is Beak, a mutant whose only power is that he looks like a bald bird. So in essence, I did pick a less lame one.

And there's also a hyphen in Spider-man.

Just now, ciabattaroll said:

Actually, the lamest Super hero in the marvel universe is Beak, a mutant whose only power is that he looks like a bald bird. So in essence, I did pick a less lame one.

And there's also a hyphen in Spider-man.

Huh. So there is. Shows how much I pay attention to that character or how to spell the name.

And Beak certainly sounds like a terrible character although I never said Aquaman was the worst character in the DC universe. Those Wonder Twins were pretty bad. I think the boy always chose forms like a bucket of water or a giant hammer.

Yup I am satisfied with my experience in ARK. I chose to avoid official servers looong ago, and while sure there are some things that I wish the game had or did differently, I still have sunk several k's worth of hours and plan on doing so at LEAST for another year given my server's rental lifespan. The game runs just fine on my PC, and I rarely run into bugs, and when I do I report them.

So yup. I still love ARK and will continue to play it.

I paid $20 and have about 1000 hours of playing this game. On my system it runs great, and on the server I play I don't have many of the issues reported on officials.

So personally I'm very happy with the launch, and would gladly pay $60 for the full release if I hadn't been on the early access. I got the season pass and am really looking forward to the next maps. Aberration seems very promising!

So put me in the "satisfied customer" column. It doesn't mean the game doesn't have issues. I hate the fog (you can probably see it from my post history!), and I think WC could reeeeeeally benefit from better PR consulting. Their communication process has not been smooth to say the least, and I disagree with some of the decisions and especially how they have been communicated and handled. The release of SE before the game left EA to me was a terrible move - wasting time and resources developing something to get more money instead of focusing on finishing the product many people had already paid for was not cool at all. The whole legacy server debacle was a massive PR mistake - it could have been much smoother if handled with more transparency and the communication had been better coordinated with the changing plans.

That said, WC is a young company and learning from its mistakes. And they have made a great game. It looks gorgeous to me (when there is no fog! grrr!), and it has provided me and friends with waaaaaay too many hours of a lot of fun. For $20. On a more personal level, it enables me to connect and have fun with my brother who lives thousands of miles away, with friends living in five different countries. It has been a positive force in my world, and I'm really happy with the small investment I made two years ago. I definitely got way more than my money's worth.

If u watch this Video Objectively about a Full Released Game for 60 Dollar then the thread title alone is a Slap in the Face of u all Gamers no matter what u think or love about the Game we are talking here about objectivity.

This is the Full Released Version of the Game on Ps4/Xbox/PC

That Pc has an Asus Strix Gtx 1080 TI in it and a very Powerfull CPU too yet u wont have 60 fps at only 1080p.

That Pc costs 7 times the price of a console at least here in EU when u count the whole thing.

On August 30, 2017 at 8:44 PM, RxBilly said:

Well,

I dont know where to start.. Umm .. Im just gonna point in general direction there is just to much mess to single out stuff.

I remember when GTA5's hype on release day and it crapped out so many ppl were chocked however the  GTA5 players were not in early access  for 2 years waiting on it so it was kind of ok..

Lets see Ark has been in early access the past two years, "came" close to release  couple of times but  it crapped out and finally release day August 29 is here and passed and yet again WC is wasn't prepared for it..

Why  announce the release in the first place plus they created a huge issue with the legacy player server and yet they have no server to support the game at the moment.

Not sure what to say except things went from bad (the dupers) to worse (there is no servers for the dupers to use their duped stuff and play with it ).

Cmon WC get it togehter already. 

You guys done such a great works so far with the game and content and yes there is bugs but they are manageable by most players, they just need to experience the same bugs on servers. 

So get those server out there already you guys should have been prepared for it.

People believed in you work.

Disappointing....

I agree, WC did the iceberg effect, they showed us the pretty new objects to distract us from the chaos, I miss the old Ark days...

im pretty happy with where the game is at the only peeve i have is players who mark territory with pillars and foundation just to stop others building near them it ruins the game for anyone new joining, there should be a structure wipe for singular structures not attached to anything once a month. 

On 31/08/2017 at 7:22 PM, Hornedfrog85 said:

Runs fine on my xbox maybe you should go play something els? I have fun on it i know a lot of people who do, you're entitled to your opinion obviously but some of us think the size scale and game play is actually pretty good infact its probably the most addictive game ive ever played. Im not a "fan boy" as you say i just like the game and as of yet not had one issue. Maybe you need to lower you expectations of wc considering they started out a small developer and have made something that far exceeded what they had in mind or capable of. 

My thoughts exactly. Only 3 days in on official after leaving legacy but game running really well on xbox and having no issues. Its hands down the best game ive played in a long time and ive been gaming for over 25 years. You just gotta roll with the punches and changes. All games get nerfed and buffed and every player base has trolls. You learn from them and adapt.   Falure to adapt and evolve is to die.

Archived