Sign in to follow this  
Jat

PIXOMONDO Live Action ARK Trailer & ARK Soundtrack: Behind the Scenes!

9 hours ago, Seghs said:

Spawning on the beach and immediately being killed for no reason?

Seems pretty accurate :P

they should do one for SE where he dies from wolves 8 times in a row before he can even open his eyes and then when he gets a break and spawns in he take three steeps only to be flung by a rock elemental into the sky to have a  death worm burst from the earth to eat his body mid-air.

Oreochema    52

I first saw ARK on Steam and was sorely disappointed that my computer wasn't beefy enough to run it. (I could barely play The Forest!) So I resigned myself to watching trailers and gameplay on Youtube.

Then one day I turned on my Xbox to find that ARK was available there, too! I immediately purchased the alpha version and began playing. Within an hour, I knew it was more than worth the $35 I paid. And it's only gotten better! (Granted, I tend to play single player and non-official dedi servers, but still.)

I then purchased a refurbished console and started up my own dedicated server for myself and some friends. I've had to set it aside for a while, due to inconsistent Internet, but...

I'm hoping that soon I'll be able to afford a computer with which to run my own cluster, and my friends and I can tackle everything ARK has to offer. Thank you for making this an unforgettable experience!

• Like 1