There should be NO event this weekend!

Oldskool

56 minutes ago, l4m3r said:

The Proplem is who pay for the Servers? Normaly you have a Montly Fee or a Shop for that in Ark you dont have. 

They also could Take off all Severs they host and we still have no rights to say hey we want our mony back because we dont paid for Servers...

No mate. It's how you sell your game. For people to pay full price or monthly fee. That have nothing to do with this

Please no x2 weekend, let me play first...

I am a conspiracy theorist when it comes to this. How can all servers be capped but we all know the mega tribes are able to come and go on their new home servers? I guarantee when I finally get into a server I will be facing tribes with wyverns, auto turrets, etc. I really do not want to play your game on theses terms WC. If this is so I really do expect my money back because that is not what was promised and I believe there is some money involved with mega tribes and this server mishap. Maybe WC wants more money on Friday when they drop the DLC, but then there will be plenty of servers right?

How do I down vote people, I.E. l4m3r. That guy is a troll.

35 minutes ago, micholas said:

Please no x2 weekend, let me play first...

I am a conspiracy theorist when it comes to this. How can all servers be capped but we all know the mega tribes are able to come and go on their new home servers? I guarantee when I finally get into a server I will be facing tribes with wyverns, auto turrets, etc. I really do not want to play your game on theses terms WC. If this is so I really do expect my money back because that is not what was promised and I believe there is some money involved with mega tribes and this server mishap. Maybe WC wants more money on Friday when they drop the DLC, but then there will be plenty of servers right?

How do I down vote people, I.E. l4m3r. That guy is a troll.

l4m3r is probably a shill. But no way im gonna give any more money/season pass if they dont add more servers. Wont pay if I cant play. No I dont want unofficial servers.

Ah nice moderation. So i got banned for making my dissatisfaction known. What a great company.

Archived