The Atlantis Project

To open. With addition of the "Custom PG Ark" in mind,

While watching part of an "Unknown Mysteries" they weaved a semi-reasonabe story. Atlantis as they had said was built on a set of islands that were actually the protruding top of a semi-dormant super volcano. The cluster of islands formed a C shape with a large central island surrounded by the ocean and then land creating an extremely good natural harbor. This to me sounds like an amazing landscape full of possibility. 

I play on PS4 and I've been toying with the settings. But I just can't seem to get the result i'm looking for. If there is someone much more versed in the PG system i'd welcome your input as well as everyone else. As I begin building I will post my results.

4 hours ago, Cyric657 said:

To open. With addition of the "Custom PG Ark" in mind,

While watching part of an "Unknown Mysteries" they weaved a semi-reasonabe story. Atlantis as they had said was built on a set of islands that were actually the protruding top of a semi-dormant super volcano. The cluster of islands formed a C shape with a large central island surrounded by the ocean and then land creating an extremely good natural harbor. This to me sounds like an amazing landscape full of possibility. 

I play on PS4 and I've been toying with the settings. But I just can't seem to get the result i'm looking for. If there is someone much more versed in the PG system i'd welcome your input as well as everyone else. As I begin building I will post my results.

I'm not super knowledgeable on the PG map stuff, but what I do know has come from the following forum...and there's an amazing wealth of info on the topic there:

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/forum/8940-procedurally-generated-map-discussion/

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived