Milk can't be transferred to another server

Gribish

1 hour ago, Trojanweed said:

i do not do trades as i prefer to not get screwed by trolls like allies and others have had to deal with in the past. 

theres reasons why you can not trust anyone online, without coming to the official forums and checking ratings, which 99/100 people don't give a poop about, this helps the less hardcore players from getting trolled and preyed apon by those that know the systems and how to abuse them. 

I never ever had one negative experience in cross-ark trading.

When I was new to trading every experienced trader gave me tips, even tours around their base and one guy showed me some awsome building tips that I had never seen before. It was the most fun thing to do. I got to chat with players I otherwise would not have met.

Even trading with people that had no ratings was never a problem.

• 5 weeks later...

Can't you:

1) go there first, set up a bed in a locked room with a vault within reach in their base as ally.

2) Then go back and use the picking up thrown items trick to overload yourself. Wait for the timer once.

3) respawn on bed and empty yourself in the vault.

???

And spoil timer resets when you transfer, no? You can actually transfer with things on you, no need to put them in obelisk. Milk shouldn't spoil this way. And you should pick a berry/stone, then look at the timer as the timer is the same for all items. Check the time on it before knocking out a wyvern. Knock it out at about 5min left (bait it inside before, but wait the timer), sleeping bag under the closest beacon, go back and put milk in bin with salt, go back fetch flyer. (Would be less prone to risk and easier if not solo) 

Archived