Milk can't be transferred to another server

Gribish

Just now, Zuesneith said:

What fix? I'm still not seeing how this fixes dupping. I was honestly hoping for a better solution than this. 

I don't understand it myself all I know is it killed the cross ark trading I don't even want to think how long it will take to transfer 10k ing now even lighter things like Polly will take along time now

Are you telling me that I can only transfer 1200 metal ingots per 30 minutes to another server for trade, because the items have to be in my inventory for 30 minutes before uploading to the obelisk????? Why was this a good idea?

Next to the flyer nerf, mind wipe tonic nerf, pillar nerf, dino speed nerf, and all the other stupid things that have been done, incorrectly or not needed. This nerf to trades, biggest DILO lol of them all. I hope wildcard figures out a better solution soon. Something like making it so the items in the actual obelisk are not actually fully there to transit until the next server save is complete.

The current solution is comparable to shooting your customers in the knee, and saying it's a feature. Congratulations on nerfing ark trades. LOL

Yea duping is definitely a major issue that needs crushed. But having a 30+ minute timer to upload/transfer anything really defeats cross ark everything.

Cross ark raiding, take a week to setup a FOB.
Going to Rag to get mutton  impossible unless you tame the Ovis.

Going to Rag/SE for milk impossible. Must raise dragon on SE?

Need to address those issues asap.

1 minute ago, DarkCloud said:

Yea duping is definitely a major issue that needs crushed. But having a 30+ minute timer to upload/transfer anything really defeats cross ark everything.

What's the spoil timer on ragna for milk+salt in inventory? Shouldn't it be possible to transfer it before it spoils? 

10 minutes ago, DarkCloud said:

I guess you could use the pig method for raising wyverns just won't have milk for imprinting 

1 minute ago, Weiss said:

What kind of method is that?

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Wyvern

"

Strategy without Wyvern Milk

It's actually possible to raise a baby Wyvern without providing Wyvern Milk. Let the Food value drop to zero. At this time, the value for Health will fall and the Torpor will raise. To lower the Torpor, force-feed Stimulant.png Stimulant or Stimberry.png Stimberries. Place a Daeodon.pngDaeodon nearby and set it to Passive Healing. This keeps the Health of the baby Wyvern up (or restores it) at the cost of providing the Daeodon with food, because healing makes it very hungry. As an alternative to feeding the Daeodon tons of Raw Meat.pngRaw Meat that will spoil over time, you can produce a lot of cheap Kibble, such as Kibble (Dodo Egg).png Kibble (Dodo Egg). This provides 60 food and one piece of a stack only spoils after 3 days (some Kibble provide 90 Food to the Daeodon and Kibble.png Kibble (Iguanodon Egg) provides 120.) This strategy is more effective when used with high-level Wyverns and Daeodons because they have higher starting values for Food and Health, thus more reserves before they run out.

Utility[edit | edit source]

46 minutes ago, Gribish said:

I don't understand it myself all I know is it killed the cross ark trading I don't even want to think how long it will take to transfer 10k ing now even lighter things like Polly will take along time now

i'm trying to upload 1500 adobe walls, took me 5 hours now the guy is offline and i have no guarantee he comes back tommorow..

chance exists i have to take them out, and repeat

1 minute ago, raptorjesus666 said:

i'm trying to upload 1500 adobe walls, took me 5 hours now the guy is offline and i have no guarantee he comes back tommorow..

chance exists i have to take them out, and repeat

Ouch this timer thing might just kill ark at least PVE. PVE is built on raising dinos to high levels and good mutations then selling them. It might not be what the developers intended but that that the community has made it.

7 minutes ago, Gribish said:

Ouch this timer thing might just kill ark at least PVE. PVE is built on raising dinos to high levels and good mutations then selling them. It might not be what the developers intended but that that the community has made it.

yes it did. i'm a breeder and trader, not only did they also wipe the entire trade forum (everyone who spend alot of time setting up his store page..rip)

they double dip us with this trader, which makes transaction a literal pain

soon payment method will only be black pearls i fear (1 black pearls is 25 ingot), but then noobs, even mid-levels  would have no access to such a resource, in large enough amounts cutting yet again a large player base portion away from trading

way to go guys, way to go

1 minute ago, raptorjesus666 said:

yes it did. i'm a breeder and trader, not only did they also wipe the entire trade forum (everyone who spend alot of time setting up his store page..rip)

they double dip us with this trader, which makes transaction a literal pain

soon payment method will only be black pearls i fear (1 black pearls is 25 ingot), but then noobs, even mid-levels  would have no access to such a resource, in large enough amounts cutting yet again a large player base portion away from trading

way to go guys, way to go

Lets see what they come up with next to fix it if they do. For now cross ark is dead i guess Polly cp and black pearls ar the way to for now or dino for dino

1 minute ago, Trojanweed said:

this sounds awesome!  no more jack offs screwing people on trades and teleporting off server asap. 

sounds to me this move hurts trolls more then anyone else that is actually legit trying to play the game. 

0 trade ratings, gonna talk about trading

i am aware you have the right on an opinion, but please get one first

you know nothing about what you talk, you can see the rating of the person you trade with (for example i have 21 positive) that means i am and can be trusted

a solution would eb to look at the mod "auction house" give us a tool to list things for sale, without transfering

like how every mmo has a broker/auction house/trade post

let us list items/dinos to be purchases by other people

you would "fix" duping as the timer remains, and you would give us traders the option to continue with our sales

i do not do trades as i prefer to not get screwed by trolls like allies and others have had to deal with in the past. 

theres reasons why you can not trust anyone online, without coming to the official forums and checking ratings, which 99/100 people don't give a poop about, this helps the less hardcore players from getting trolled and preyed apon by those that know the systems and how to abuse them. 

14 minutes ago, Trojanweed said:

this sounds awesome!  no more jack offs screwing people on trades and teleporting off server asap. 

sounds to me this move hurts trolls more then anyone else that is actually legit trying to play the game. 

Lol no. That's such a rare scenario compared to all of the issues this "fix" causes. 

2 minutes ago, Trojanweed said:

i do not do trades as i prefer to not get screwed by trolls like allies and others have had to deal with in the past. 

theres reasons why you can not trust anyone online, without coming to the official forums and checking ratings, which 99/100 people don't give a poop about, this helps the less hardcore players from getting trolled and preyed apon by those that know the systems and how to abuse them. 

and how do you trade, if you have no forum to find guys trading?

even on steam forum people do things as "+rep" "-rep", and an idication on if someone is correct or not.  so how exactly do you get screwed?

i follow both forums, i do not see many "omg this guy scams me" thread, if even at all

it just sounds like you have pleasure in other people's "struggle"

Archived