any close to official but with breeding boosted?

official sucks because of trolls (being a solo player) and now i cant find a decent player hosted because everyone is boosting everything....  what I'm looking for:

close to same stats as official (slightly boosted is ok but still want kibble to matter in taming)

but would like all aspects of breeding boosted.

post here or message me GT: solution 66

I am trying to get my PvE Ragnarok server online. It is close to official. 1.5x xp boost but 2x xp for killing dinosaurs. Breeding intervals are 0.5 and I think raising is at 400% for now, that way you can grow a rex in a day. There is no imprinting though, that way people do not need kibble farms. The affinity for taming a dinosaur does boost its health and melee slightly to make up for it.

It is called Dungeons and Dinosaurs. There is an Xbox group, Facebook page, and Patreon for it already (all named after the server).

Starting a server right now with basically normal stats.  Drops are slightly increased and fishing success is increased. Day is a little longer and night a little shorter.  Breeding is increased and egg laying is sped up.  Dino difficulty is a little harder.  PVP.  Utterablecash1 is the xbox user to add in order to join the server.  Me and a friend of mine are just now getting it rolling.

Archived