Missing Server - Mega Thread

TroodonMF
Message added by Joebl0w13

Make sure to fill the form here so you server is added to the list to be investigated.

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, BlindSumo4 said:

Server 495 ragnorak is not available on the search menu. When will it be back?

The devs do not care, pushed back this content and delayed it. Then rushed it once PUBG was announced for Xbox. They timed the release to compete with them. They did this for Conan and other game releases.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Jz555 said:

Server 482 island pve is not showing up on server list. I was on this morning for imprints when I got home I had to reinstall the whole game and update and now the server is missing. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know why or how I can get back on?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform

If you have not already done so you can fill out a server outage report. Its the fastest way to get the info to the developers.

So, uh. Started playing official again 5 days ago. Stone base with argy, started growing crops and getting kibble dinos. Official 541, level 70 with a nice amount of stuff. Metal tier. Now wildcard just released the new update and some servers aren’t found. 4 hours since official server redeployment and now I have no character.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Missing Server Mega Thread
  • Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Juancho310 said:

The Devs should be responding to this thread too. Where are they? Well let me tell you they are too busy Playing PUBG and not taking their player base seriously.

Official servers are nowhere to be found.

The devs are well aware of the issue.

Archived