Haven - Ragnarok Permanent PS4 Server - Search Haven ingame /Add pig_snot on PSN

Hi All,

If you are aged 18+ and looking for a relaxing way to enjoy Ragnarok come and join us at Haven. The server is permanent and runs 24/7 so long-term players can settle here. It has 32 player slots and Offline Raid Protection. We are based in the UK - everyone is welcome. Please be polite. The server name is below. My PSN tag is pig_snot :-

NEW PLAYERS WELCOME - Haven 24/7 - Permanent Ragnarok - Friendly 24/7 server

See you in the woods.

hey guys, I joined this server yesterday and played for about 4 hours. didn't see any other players in the server so I was wandering if there are active players still here. looking to settle in as you are UK based.

also I found the harvest amount to be a little low..

my psn is aceofspace1980.

will be waiting eagerly for a response, thanks

• WolfHaven changed the title to Haven - Ragnarok Permanent PS4 Server - Search Haven ingame /Add pig_snot on PSN
7 hours ago, WolfHaven said:

Hi Folks,

If you try searching 'Haven' it will show. Hope this helps. Look forward to seeing you on :) You're welcome to join the server LimaD, it would have to be a fresh save though!

Cheers, Wolf

ok thanks wolf, if or when we lose our official server I will talk to my tribemate and see about it then. Thanks again

On 15/09/2017 at 9:32 AM, DreamEater said:

I believe it's 3x.

I've been playing all week and it is pretty easy to level and breed/tame, but it still leaves you a challenge.

Me and a buddy bred a basilo and it took about an hour or so for gestation, which would be a lot longer with normal settings.

hmm ok thanks for the reply. Would be great if someone can confirm? thanks in advance

From the post date I would say it has been a little over a month since the server has been up.

Edit: Even player wise the server is pretty new as we only have about 5 or 6 players who are on at least once a day, myself included. We've had a handful of players join, but most don't seem to return so there is still a ton of building space if you are interested in joining!

Archived